Coronavirus

Poop Head

Judge me.
You mean IQ test. 50% of the population is at, or below, average. That's about the number we're at for people who volunteered to be experimented on, many without knowing it, and all without compensation. Talk about a great way to cull the herd.
Right. We all know the top jews are rubbing their schiesty hands together and saying "alright, we can work with this.."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Right. We all know the top jews are rubbing their schiesty hands together and saying "alright, we can work with this.."
1618764516077.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Many state governors are keeping mask requirements in place to protect those that NEVER will allow themselves to he vaccinated?

Waiting the 5-10 years to find out that the vaccines have a 60% fatality rate over the long term and 90% infertility rate. Don't worry, the government will blame it on smoking, or hair spray, or some other red herring.
In the history of vaccines there has never been a long term harmful side effect. You can trust the Biden vaccine to prevent the trump virus.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Will Bunker Joe challenge Snowflake Governors that are rejecting the science of the CDC? Some are keeping mask requirements .

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Plenty of people with letters after their names have differing views. Some base them on actual evidence, some get paid really well to say what big pharma tells them.

CDC admitted they lied, many times. You still trust them? Fauci approved the funding for the covid research. Yes. Idiots don't trust the government. Lol.

How many studies did the NIH publish showing the ineffectiveness of masks against viral spread? I guess we only trust the government when Time, N.Y. Times, WAPO, CNN, MSNBC tell us to? Then we make fun of others for not believing the government. Man. Curiouser and curiouser.

FDA hasn't approved this vaccine yet, but we should force and coerce people to get it. Lol. Perplexing.

Last edited:

Box Ox

This is the Biden-appointed CDC director only 2 WEEKS AGO. The CDC hasn't been acting politically my butt.

"Rochelle Walensky, director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, says she sees signs of "impending doom" as Covid-19 cases, hospitalizations and deaths begin to rise again. “We have so much to look forward to, so much promise and potential of where we are and so much reason for hope,” she said, “but right now I’m scared.”

Box Ox

The mask is gonna become the Star of David for the unvaccinated well I might as well start wearing one of those
You wait and see if the end result isn't the same. We white Christians who don't want this poison will become the untermensch same as those in the third reich....it's the exact same thing. Oh except we're armed and dangerous thank god

OMG, @extranatty , is that you?! I've been waiting so long to break out the Nazi puns again! LOL