Coronavirus

Poop Head

Judge me.
I only read the Pfizer document. It's not there.
20210522_104932.jpg

Poop Head

Judge me.
No, i didnt read any of em. I just know they are required to list ingredients.

My wife showed me this stuff, when our kids were born. Im completely anti medicine. Shes not, shes a nurse. We got our kids some, not all of the recommended vaccines, and at a much slower schedule than whats recommended. If it were up to me, they woulda got nothing.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So they had to retract their fake fact check even though literally nothing changed with "The Science".

In other words, they're liars, and the people who accept them as arbiters of truth are idiots.

Not only that, their fake check was used to suppress public awareness of facts about the origin of the virus, all while the guy responsible for funding the research was lying to the public about the best way to respond to the "pandemic". Then, they ignore the evidence of conspiracy, and continue to pretend that people with critical thinking capability enough to know when they are being lied to are nutcases.

It's bewildering to me. How hard do you have to shake people before they wake the hell up?

It will be fine

My wife showed me this stuff, when our kids were born. Im completely anti medicine. Shes not, shes a nurse. We got our kids some, not all of the recommended vaccines, and at a much slower schedule than whats recommended. If it were up to me, they woulda got nothing.
Anti medicine? Do you avoid dentistry too?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Then, they ignore the evidence of conspiracy
I don’t think you’re a nutcase at all Z.
Help me out with the conspiracy
It’s not hard for me to believe that forces from beyond our line of sight are not in favor of us being happy, healthy, and prospering. I’m not naive enough to believe that all the worlds institutions DO in fact, have our best interest in mind
What I do find hard to believe; is the thought that this vaccine was designed for any reason other than to restart the worlds economy and stop the Uber rich from losing all of their money.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Regarding the argument about reading the literature that comes with vaccines vs listening to doctors and scientists, if they say different things isn't that a problem? There are still some things you can't get away with, even with corruption in all three branches of government. Doctors can be misinformed, but the information in the literature that comes with any pharmaceutical has to go through a review process. Maybe that can't be trusted either, but, again, when what a doctor says and the literature don't line up, that's a problem. Kinda like how so many doctors keep talking about masks like they are helpful against covid, when none of the literature supports that position.

It will be fine

Regarding the argument about reading the literature that comes with vaccines vs listening to doctors and scientists, if they say different things isn't that a problem? There are still some things you can't get away with, even with corruption in all three branches of government. Doctors can be misinformed, but the information in the literature that comes with any pharmaceutical has to go through a review process. Maybe that can't be trusted either, but, again, when what a doctor says and the literature don't line up, that's a problem. Kinda like how so many doctors keep talking about masks like they are helpful against covid, when none of the literature supports that position.
None of the literature? That’s clearly not true.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I don’t think you’re a nutcase at all Z.
Help me out with the conspiracy
It’s not hard for me to believe that forces from beyond our line of sight are not in favor of us being happy, healthy, and prospering. I’m not naive enough to believe that all the worlds institutions DO in fact, have our best interest in mind
What I do find hard to believe; is the thought that this vaccine was designed for any reason other than to restart the worlds economy and stop the Uber rich from losing all of their money.

I'm talking about this specific case. Why did politifact put out a false fact check about the origin of the virus, which was used to suppress public discourse on social media, all while they continued to praise the person responsible for funding the development of the virus? Fauci is clearly corrupt, politifact and social media were either simply incompetent, which is possible, or colluding also likely, or both, highly likely.