Coronavirus

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I'm talking about this specific case. Why did politifact put out a false fact check about the origin of the virus, which was used to suppress public discourse on social media, all while they continued to praise the person responsible for funding the development of the virus? Fauci is clearly corrupt, politifact and social media were either simply incompetent, which is possible, or colluding also likely, or both, highly likely.
Fauci is a talking head. Nothing more, nothing less. He’s the “chosen face”

Poop Head

Judge me.
Regarding the argument about reading the literature that comes with vaccines vs listening to doctors and scientists, if they say different things isn't that a problem? There are still some things you can't get away with, even with corruption in all three branches of government. Doctors can be misinformed, but the information in the literature that comes with any pharmaceutical has to go through a review process. Maybe that can't be trusted either, but, again, when what a doctor says and the literature don't line up, that's a problem. Kinda like how so many doctors keep talking about masks like they are helpful against covid, when none of the literature supports that position.
Most doctors ive met are brain dead, thanks to the abundant amounts of mind altering medications they are on.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
None of the literature? That’s clearly not true.

Sure, some lab tests show that masks catch droplets, unfortunately that doesn't translate to slowing the spread in the real world. I called it a year ago how covid spreads, the science before then supported it, and the science since continues to support it. Large droplets were never the main driver of the spread, which is why masks are useless. If they had simply followed the most reliable and relevant data available, instead of focusing all their efforts on getting the public to accept measures that they knew were ineffective, like masking and lockdowns, they might have actually been able to take effective mitigation measures, like improving ventilation, and encouraging people to get out doors more often.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I don't follow the standard advice on how often to brush and floss, and my teeth are always in great shape. The only issues I've ever had with my teeth were trauma induced, not from hygiene issues. People who brush and floss too much are wearing away their protective enamel (what do they think polishing does?) which leads to more tooth issues, which leads to new cars for dentists and ivy league college education for their brat kids.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
He signed off on the funding approval. He changes his recommendations based on polling dats and not science. If he's not responsible, then who's pulling his strings?
Thats a great question.
I’m not saying he’s not responsible; or even that someone is pulling his strings
It’s a thankless, winless spot to be in regardless. There’s no way he’s gonna please everybody. So, as the virus becomes more and more politicized, his stance changes.
All I know is, I’m quite certain he’s being well compensated for putting himself out there as the face of this thing.
By who is the question
Pharma? Probably

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sure, some lab tests show that masks catch droplets, unfortunately that doesn't translate to slowing the spread in the real world. I called it a year ago how covid spreads, the science before then supported it, and the science since continues to support it. Large droplets were never the main driver of the spread, which is why masks are useless. If they had simply followed the most reliable and relevant data available, instead of focusing all their efforts on getting the public to accept measures that they knew were ineffective, like masking and lockdowns, they might have actually been able to take effective mitigation measures, like improving ventilation, and encouraging peopl to get out doors more often.
And don't forget to wipe down all your groceries when you get home from the store, the virus is lurking on every surface!

I really hope people look back on this stuff and laugh at how stupid this all was.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
And don't forget to wipe down all your groceries when you get home from the store, the virus is lurking on every surface!

I really hope people look back on this stuff and laugh at how stupid this all was.

I still see commercials for dentist offices that show them scrubbing every surface while wearing full bio-suits. I'm like, yeah, that's a cutting edge, evidence following dentist right there. SMH.

Last edited:

It will be fine

Sure, some lab tests show that masks catch droplets, unfortunately that doesn't translate to slowing the spread in the real world. I called it a year ago how covid spreads, the science before then supported it, and the science since continues to support it. Large droplets were never the main driver of the spread, which is why masks are useless. If they had simply followed the most reliable and relevant data available, instead of focusing all their efforts on getting the public to accept measures that they knew were ineffective, like masking and lockdowns, they might have actually been able to take effective mitigation measures, like improving ventilation, and encouraging people to get out doors more often.
Are there any lab tests that show masks don’t catch droplets? How do you explain the reduction in flu this year if masks are so ineffective?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Are there any lab tests that show masks don’t catch droplets? How do you explain the reduction in flu this year if masks are so ineffective?

If flu was mitigated because masks work, why wasn't coronavirus? Oh yeah, doctors and hospitals had no financial incentive to test for or diagnose for the flu. I can't believe you actually think "what happened to the flu" is an argument for the effectiveness of masks. Every randomized control study (the highest quality evidence) done on masks effectiveness of slowing flu shows no significant difference between mask and no mask, and show that cloth face coverings increase the likelihood of transmission. The study done for coronavirus showed the same thing. But I guess "where's the flu?" trump's actual scientific evidence. Lol.

It will be fine

If flu was mitigated because masks work, why wasn't coronavirus? Oh yeah, doctors and hospitals had no financial incentive to test for or diagnose for the flu. I can't believe you actually think "what happened to the flu" is an argument for the effectiveness of masks. Every randomized control study (the highest quality evidence) done on masks effectiveness of slowing flu shows no significant difference between mask and no mask, and show that cloth face coverings increase the likelihood of transmission. The study done for coronavirus showed the same thing. But I guess "where's the flu?" trump's actual scientific evidence. Lol.
So you think the flu was as prevalent this year as last? Where are the lab tests that show masks don’t catch droplets?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I delivered to a nursing home many times last year where I had to leave the packages outside the front door on a table. It used to crack me up watching a woman come out and spray the packages with Lysol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I still see commercials for dentist offices that show them scrubbing every surface while wearing full bio-suits. I'm like, yeah, that's a cutting edge, evidence following dentist right there. SMH.
I went to the dentist last month and as the hygienist was cleaning my teeth there was a vacuum/suction machine in my face to catch any airborne particles. It looked like a a waste of money to me. Many, many people have gotten wealthy because of this virus.

No :censored2:. It's medical malpractice that's all

Tyrone Slothrop

I think most of what you said is merely your opinion, and not supported by every scientific study. You play loose with words in your posts. You say 'fact' when you mean opinion, you say 'every' when you mean 'I found an outlier'.

You and dido are quite the team. I'm amazed that somehow you two ended up being steering wheel holders. One would think you would be running your own business, or teaching at university level.

vantexan

I think most of what you said is merely your opinion, and not supported by every scientific study. You play loose with words in your posts. You say 'fact' when you mean opinion, you say 'every' when you mean 'I found an outlier'.

You and dido are quite the team. I'm amazed that somehow you two ended up being steering wheel holders. One would think you would be running your own business, or teaching at university level.
There's the class argument again. "If you were on the ball you'd be this or that. No one with your credentials has a legitimate thought about anything. Listen to your betters. By the way, I have more money than you so I'm superior."

Tyrone Slothrop

There's the class argument again. "If you were on the ball you'd be this or that. No one with your credentials has a legitimate thought about anything. Listen to your betters. By the way, I have more money than you so I'm superior."
I have nothing but for luck and the grace of God.

I feel blessed to have seen the wisdom of you, and other's who share your ideology. It's been a learning experience.