Coronavirus

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1626095616370.png

Non sequitur

I believe in the early stages, late is debatable, but that is THEIR choice. Why do you care??? What if the mom was raped? What if she on drugs? What if she poor and can’t support it? You republicans sure don’t care about those things
This is why early childhood character formation is important.
So following your logic: My property taxes are to high. My neighbor is better off than me. So I'll steal his car to make it fair.

DiadesSuk

Look bro, Covid has infected millions and killed millions all over the world and continues to spread all across the world. There is no worldwide conspiracy. Get a grip brotha.
lol covid didn't kill millions, the doctors not knowing how to treat it killed millions... When people in college that never graduated medical school gets a permission slip to "be a doctor" that's what happens.. They immediately started putting people on respirators to the point of there weren't any left except the ones the governor of NY was hiding lol..

The big package

The point is people need to stop looking for excuses to control other people. I don't care what other people think I need to do to be or stay healthy. Most people are idiots, and they certainly have no clue about my specific health issues. Everyone need to mind they own dam bidness.
I do agree most people are idiots especially the ones that are running the country !!! However It's interesting that you say that people need to mind their own business as you're talking here on social media !!!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I do agree most people are idiots especially the ones that are running the country !!! However It's interesting that you say that people need to mind their own business as you're talking here on social media !!!

How do you believe expecting people to mind their own business regarding the private medical decisions/conditions of others relates to posting things anonymously on a social media site that has rules against divulging personally identifiable information?

lol covid didn't kill millions, the doctors not knowing how to treat it killed millions... When people in college that never graduated medical school gets a permission slip to "be a doctor" that's what happens.. They immediately started putting people on respirators to the point of there weren't any left except the ones the governor of NY was hiding lol..
Cheap effective treatments were denied to people because they had to make a killing on a vax. It’s medical malpractice it’s not a tragic accident