Coronavirus

floridays

Can I become a woman right now if I strongly feel like I’m a woman trapped in a man’s body and put on a dress? Or is Ben Shapiro right about some things?
I missed his argument.

The answer is no. He can't become a woman

You knew that however.

Hello Ox, :thumbup1:

Just another "blue dog", this :poop::poop::poop: show is on you type.
Wear it.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I offered no opinions.

I offered only science, what I learned long ago of living organisms and the origin of that life. Human life is produced by male fertilization of a female egg. The resulting product, at the one cell stage is a human life.

It's elementary Watson, it takes no great intellect.

I understand the origin of the argument, the splitting of hairs. Many are in fear of standing before a Living God and answering for their deeds. Split any hair you want, the creator you create your argument for has your hairs numbered.

He has mine numbered as well, I'm not being a better than you.

I'm not better than you.

I don’t believe it’s human life yet, so agree to disagree.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
You're all over the place, and disproving your own arguments. I'm not sure you even know which direction to go from here.
Good luck!
Did you notice that none of your buddies came in and tried to rescue you?

I don’t need Internet strangers to defend me lol. All good, wasnt all over the place. I’m trying to understand your guys POV, notice I don’t attack. Besides calling anti vaxers tards.

floridays

Can I become a horse right now if I strongly feel like a horse trapped in a man's body?
Or do I have to show my penis to prove it?
I've seen horses standing out by the road with the stiff member pointing down.

Always said if I was hung like that I'd stand at the road as well.

To all you horses,
Budweiser-This-Buds-For-You-Metal-Sign.jpg

Box Ox

Nah..your feeling is wrong.

Just being consistent with the stupid ass argument. If what you feel like you are, makes you what you are, why not?

Think we’re in agreement on that.

I've seen horses standing out by the road with the stiff member pointing down.

Always said if I was hung like that I'd stand at the road as well.

Oh, it’s really not all it’s cracked up to be.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Since the most logical explanation for the origin of life is a Creator, then life is a gift that no one who possesses it has the right, or standing, to deny others. It is a fundamental, unalienable Right recognized in our own Constitution. Since there are solutions for any objection you may put forward for the afflicted female (except inconvenience), there is no justification for the destruction of the life in her womb. I challenge you to come up with a single, moral justification.

floridays

I don’t need Internet strangers to defend me lol. All good, wasnt all over the place. I’m trying to understand your guys POV, notice I don’t attack. Besides calling anti vaxers tards.
Kinda where this started.
Well exactly where it started.

Don't view an observation as an attack. Just a thought.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Back to science. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I love it.
You've proven you aren't up for science, I'll let you go, kinda a throw you back for another day thing.
Not an attack, just an observation.
Nothing here proved that I wasn’t up for science. If you’re so into science put me onto some stuff

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
FYI, I wasn’t defending @floridays , I was enjoying watching him dismantling you piece by piece, much like watching a mongoose take out a cobra. All you offered was flailing and gnashing your tooth.