Coronavirus

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The local news are very big on reporting new CoVid deaths as all being unvaccinated.
{ this is the same group that reported that a man who tested positive 2 days before he was decapitated in a car wreck, died of CoVid )

vantexan

The "border jumpers" put up your dry wall and pick your fruits and vegetables and clean your corporate overlords' commercial properties. Have a little respect.
Just how many will we take in? Oh, forgot, as many as it takes to win elections after Dems make them citizens. Because y'all care so much, lol.

floridays

It won’t change your DNA, dude. It doesn’t work like that. Just read something besides conspiratorial junk with banner ads selling you dick pills.
Just off the top of your head, just because you have read and know so much.

One paragraph, tell everyone all you know.

No copy, no paste, just right off the point at the top of your head.

Didn't think so.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It won’t change your DNA, dude. It doesn’t work like that. Just read something besides conspiratorial junk with banner ads selling you dick pills.
You deflected from my simple question, with a strawman argument. Pathetic dude.

The answer is no, you cannot link me to any of your "experts in science" who have conducted a long term study on mRNA vaccine safety.

The Driver

I drive.
Just off the top of your head, just because you have read and know so much.

One paragraph, tell everyone all you know.

No copy, no paste, just right off the point at the top of your head.

Didn't think so.
It actually doesn’t matter what I know! I’m a truck driver! These scientists are in competition to make safe and effective therapies and vaccines were tolerated very well by the study participants. Hundreds of millions have received shots and very few have had adverse reactions. 99% of people in hospitals that die from Covid haven’t had the vaccine. The longer we pussyfoot around the more likely a super dangerous variant may evolve and plunge us into a new dark age. You people are holding us back once again. Backwards as usual.

The Driver

I drive.
You deflected from my simple question, with a strawman argument. Pathetic dude.

The answer is no, you cannot link me to any of your "experts in science" who have conducted a long term study on mRNA vaccine safety.
Why would Trump recommend that all adults get the shot back in January? Does he want you dead? Log out of infowars.com.