Coronavirus

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
So, WTF is Biden doing about this resurgence of COVID? The “Delta Variant”.

“He doesn’t have a plan”!
“He’s incompetent”!
“He’s stupid”
“He doesn’t take this seriously”….

At least he’s keeping his “experts” hidden.
Pathetic leadership!!

upsgrunt

“He’s incompetent”!
“He’s stupid”

Pathetic leadership!!

Where are the screams to shut the country down?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

“He’s incompetent”!
“He’s stupid”

Pathetic leadership!!
Threatening social media if they don't censor opinions outside of the mainstream. Also sending their minions door to door to harass people about getting vaccinated.

fishtm2001

Merica is the only country on the planet that’s simultaneously trying to recover from the Covid-19 pandemic while battling a homegrown, political and media crusade determined to keep the pandemic going. What a country!

Box Ox

Merica is the only country on the planet that’s simultaneously trying to recover from the Covid-19 pandemic while battling a homegrown, political and media crusade determined to keep the pandemic going.

fishtm2001

Now you love the French?

fishtm2001

I'm very much pro-vaccine. I got the Pfizer. Just pointing out that as much as you want America to be the worst, the same thing is happening in other countries around the world.
I just think it's quite funny that same right-wing crew that this winter demanded Trump receive credit for helping develop the vaccines has done a complete U-turn.

Box Ox

I just think it's quite funny that same right-wing crew that this winter demanded Trump receive credit for helping develop the vaccines has done a complete U-turn.

For sure. Trump will apparently be dead soon since he's received the vaccine.

T.jpg

fishtm2001

LONDON — Boris Johnson began what should have been England's “freedom day” in self-isolation at his country residence as fresh questions were raised over the wisdom of dropping almost all coronavirus restrictions.

After a hasty U-turn Sunday, the prime minister and Chancellor Rishi Sunak are both banned from contact with others. The pair met Health Secretary Sajid Javid last week, shortly before he tested positive for COVID.

Box Ox

LONDON — Boris Johnson began what should have been England's “freedom day” in self-isolation at his country residence as fresh questions were raised over the wisdom of dropping almost all coronavirus restrictions.

After a hasty U-turn Sunday, the prime minister and Chancellor Rishi Sunak are both banned from contact with others. The pair met Health Secretary Sajid Javid last week, shortly before he tested positive for COVID.

Got any Olympics-related stuff? I'm going to be watching the COVID spread in 4K.