Coronavirus

Off the leash

807790C8-B0B8-408F-9BBB-B6DF2C486D48.jpeg
Here you go, squeal d bag

Were people murdered in the hospital using ventilators to collect almost 40 thousand dollars and scare people. I believe so. Why else wouldn’t they let people in for almost a year. Of course in some cases they just falsified the cause of death that’s not hard to do either if there’s no oversight

Off the leash

Were people murdered in the hospital using ventilators to collect almost 40 thousand dollars and scare people. I believe so. Why else wouldn’t they let people in for almost a year. Of course in some cases they just falsified the cause of death that’s not hard to do either if there’s no oversight
Much money was made! Big Pharma made sure alternative therapies were discredited too.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Much money was made! Big Pharma made sure alternative therapies were discredited too.
Awwwww but ain’t that America? We’re capitalist. I don’t care who made money.
Good for them. Stop acting like this is the first time you’ve had it shoved up your arse so someone could get rich.
Doesn’t give credit or discredit the vax.

Awwwww but ain’t that America? We’re capitalist. I don’t care who made money.
Good for them. Stop acting like this is the first time you’ve had it shoved up your arse so someone could get rich.
Doesn’t give credit or discredit the vax.
Sure it does the fact that they have no liability should be a major red flag. This entire thing is rotten to the core. Starting with the fact that this was almost definitely a Chinese bioweapon and our government colluded with them to release it