Coronavirus

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Wow, you lefties don't even try to hide the fact that you're fascist authoritarians anymore.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Darn that freedom of ideas. If only we could be more like our comrades in Iran, North Korea, or China!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Random / off topic / a chuckle break from covid

1626972545801.png

Wow, you lefties don't even try to hide the fact that you're fascist authoritarians anymore.

We’re in the early stages of a genocide of the unvaxxed. It’s clear as a bell. We’re heading for an extremely dark period in America if we don’t stand up for our rights and nobody tell me it can’t happen here yes it can. It already is. The fact that the left gets into a rage if you call them out on their tactics tells you all you have to know

Off the leash

We’re in the early stages of a genocide of the unvaxxed. It’s clear as a bell. We’re heading for an extremely dark period in America if we don’t stand up for our rights and nobody tell me it can’t happen here yes it can. It already is. The fact that the left gets into a rage if you call them out on their tactics tells you all you have to know
Oh it most certainly can happen here! No one thought Germany would do what it did either, a civilized, cultured society like that.
They are asking for it to happen, not sure if they’ll like the outcome.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Holy smileT!
Nut jobs are everywhere.
Listen man, the left gets in a rage over a hangnail.
If you fear the pusillanimous that are on the left are taking over, you need to join them.