Coronavirus

Because old people are very at risk and an approval for emergency use saved old people's lives.

Now fascist Democrats are politicizing the science and will likely rush full approval so they can justify vaccine mandates.
Trump lied when he said the vaccine was safe and everyone should get vaccinated?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The absurdity of ill-informed beliefs about the vax not working and being unsafe here is astounding. My thanks to all of you cowards out there. Columbus' crew had some cowards too, they also thought they were smarter than everyone else. Many of those died. Hope you guys learn from history.

See, you're catching on. Only problem is, my statements are supported by facts. Yours are supported by misleading headlines.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Continuing Biden failure.

There are, what, six or eight variants worldwide now? And World Health Organization is advocating no 2nd shots until the entire world has their 1st shot?

Hope there are new vaccines in the works…so big Pharma can continue their record breaking profits.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
There are, what, six or eight variants worldwide now? And World Health Organization is advocating no 2nd shots until the entire world has their 1st shot?

Hope there are new vaccines in the works…so big Pharma can continue their record breaking profits.
Biden, Harris, and other Democrats spent a year not cooperating and casting doubt. This is all in them.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Trump lied when he said the vaccine was safe and everyone should get vaccinated?
Yes he lied 10 million times. Remember the fact checkers? So why are his Democrat followers pushing this on Republicans that don’t just do what a man tells them to do?

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Illegal move by the CDC.
They do not have the legal authority to extend the eviction process out another 60 days.
Only Congress has the authority.

Box Ox

Illegal move by the CDC.
They do not have the legal authority to extend the eviction process out another 60 days.
Only Congress has the authority.

The Biden Administration knows it's illegal. This is just to help with the blame shifting and finger pointing after the extension is inevitably struck down in the courts.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Because both parties are just fine with looking away from it if doing so serves their particular interests.
If the science proves the shot is safe and effective ( definitely leaning that way) and is FDA approved, how the whole thing was handled and presented ( lies everywhere) I believe at least 30 % will still refuse to take it.
If it can be screwed up, the government will do it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Science is neither Democrat or Republican.

But they get their funding approved by one or the other. Guess which one will pay scientists to give them what they need to extend government power? Probably both. The scientists who give it to them are whores, and the ones that don't are unemployed scientists.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
But they get their funding approved by one or the other. Guess which one will pay scientists to give them what they need to extend government power? Probably both. The scientists who give it to them are whores, and the ones that don't are unemployed scientists.
No matter what the science proves we can’t trust the results because the scientists are just paid off whores who will report whatever whoever pays them the most. Because if they don’t give them what they want to hear, they lose their job.
Ok then.
You might want to check in somewhere. You’re really starting to sound out of it.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
No matter what the science proves we can’t trust the results because the scientists are just paid off whores who will report whatever whoever pays them the most. Because if they don’t give them what they want to hear, they lose their job.
Ok then.
You might want to check in somewhere. You’re really starting to sound out of it.
“We can’t trust these studies.
I’ve read studies that show that these studies are all fake news.
You can’t trust anything, I love it how people think you can trust drs.
You can’t trust drs.
If you get sick, just roll over and die, cause you can’t trust doctors”

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I’m still waiting for a Democrat Trump cult follower to tell me why I should get a shot from a man that has lied 10 million times and Biden and Harris both said not to trust a vaccine he rushes out? Just because you follow and trust this man doesn’t mean we all belong to his cult.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I’m still waiting for a Democrat Trump cult follower to tell me why I should get a shot from a man that has lied 10 million times and Biden and Harris both said not to trust a vaccine he rushes out? Just because you follow and trust this man doesn’t mean we all belong to his cult.

So..you believe in the other cult...?

Or just scared of needles...

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Ok then.

Sorry If you haven't figures out how it all works yet. I just told you, though, so you have no one to blame but yourself.