Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Five routine childhood vaccines are generally required for children attending childcare or school in all states: diphtheria, pertussis, and tetanus or DTaP for childcare and schools; Haemophilus influenzae type B or Hib for childcare; measles, mumps and rubella or MMR for childcare and schools; polio for childcare and schools and varicella or chickenpox for childcare and schools.
What school district requires the HPV vaccine?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The absurdly ill-informed beliefs about the vax working and being safe here is astounding. My thanks to all of you brave explorers out there. Columbus' crew were brave too, they were also not well educated. A lot of them died. Hope this turns out better for you guys.
The absurdity of ill-informed beliefs about the vax not working and being unsafe here is astounding. My thanks to all of you cowards out there. Columbus' crew had some cowards too, they also thought they were smarter than everyone else. Many of those died. Hope you guys learn from history.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Five routine childhood vaccines are generally required for children attending childcare or school in all states: diphtheria, pertussis, and tetanus or DTaP for childcare and schools; Haemophilus influenzae type B or Hib for childcare; measles, mumps and rubella or MMR for childcare and schools; polio for childcare and schools and varicella or chickenpox for childcare and schools.
How many of those vaccines were fully vetted before they were required?

The absurdly ill-informed beliefs about the vax working and being safe here is astounding. My thanks to all of you brave explorers out there. Columbus' crew were brave too, they were also not well educated. A lot of them died. Hope this turns out better for you guys.
Wing nut