Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The national average pre-Covid was less than 70% occupied ICU beds.

Some places are in serious trouble, especially with medical staff burnout. There will come a time where people gasping for air won't have someone there to help them right away. Scary *.
More fear mongering.
It's the entire Democrat platform.

newfie

Trump got a vaccine, but liberals are rushing it?
Just go out and get it already.
It protects you, your family and everyone in the community. It's been scientifically, mathematically, and statistically proven to make everyone safer. The communities that got them are overwhelmingly safer. The chances of side effects or accidents are so unbelievably small that it's completely absurd to not get one already.
Quit being selfish, quit arguing online and go purchase a firearm!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You're not in the least bit concerned? Break into a hospital Covid ward and take some big, deep breaths for me, tough guy.
You people were pushing this nonsense from the start. New York was the epicenter. Then the Javis Center sat empty and so did the USNS Comfort.

You people bought into this silly narrative, I don't understand how you haven't wised up yet?

Just go out and get it already.
It protects you, your family and everyone in the community. It's been scientifically, mathematically, and statistically proven to make everyone safer. The communities that got them are overwhelmingly safer. The chances of side effects or accidents are so unbelievably small that it's completely absurd to not get one already.
Quit being selfish, quit arguing online and go purchase a firearm!
You mad bro?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
What?
So we have people laying in the streets because the hospitals are all totally full?

There new talking points blew up in their faces, they have to start back with the original ones, hoping people forgot they were bogus too. If they are concerned about capacity, they should probably start prescribing ivermectin and sending people home for their two day recovery.

The Driver

I drive.
You people were pushing this nonsense from the start. New York was the epicenter. Then the Javis Center sat empty and so did the USNS Comfort.

You people bought into this silly narrative, I don't understand how you haven't wised up yet?
New Yorkers were careful and compliant and they got through the wave. If New York was full of people of Louisiana it would've been a nightmare hellscape. Those morons and people like them don't know what's good for 'em until they're weeping in their ICU beds wishing they'd protected themselves.

There new talking points blew up in their faces, they have to start back with the original ones, hoping people forgot they were bogus too. If they are concerned about capacity, they should probably start prescribing ivermectin and aending people home for their two day recovery.
Why do hospitals lie to us?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
New Yorkers were careful and compliant and they got through the wave. If New York was full of people of Louisiana it would've been a nightmare hellscape. Those morons and people like them don't know what's good for 'em until they're weeping in their ICU beds wishing they'd protected themselves.
Your post is devoid of facts.
Delusional nonsense.