Coronavirus

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
No masks because smart people all got the * vaccine.
But why are Obama and guest not wearing mask when we are told the peasants have to wear mask even when vaccinated In larger gatherings Of vaccinated people? They know the truth and that is why they are laughing at us for falling for The lie. You know what a person really believes by what they do not by what they say. All these people in the know are not following the rules they impose on the sheep. Why?
Still waiting for someone to tell me why a company would not want to be liable for a safe vaccine?

Last edited:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
But why are Obama and guest not wearing mask when we are told the peasants have to wear mask even when vaccinated In larger gatherings Of vaccinated people? They know the truth and that is why they are laughing at us for falling for The lie. You know what a person really believes by what they do not by what they say. All these people in the know are not following the rules they impose on the sheep. Why?
Still waiting for someone to tell me why a company would not want to be liable for a safe vaccine?
And why is Bill Gates waist deep in this, unless there are fortunes to be made?

Darmark7

Last edited:

Darmark7

They don’t want to spend resources defending frivolous lawsuits. The vaccines are safe. Show me where there are mass adverse effects.
Why are vaccine manufacturers the only ones that have a law to protect them from liability? Why would you need a law to protect you from something that doesn’t exists?
Below is just a beginning to read. There are many more stories out there if you look past MSM. Again why is the vaccine makers the only industry that has no liability for their product? If they won’t stand behind the safety of their product why would I put it in my body?
Real Life Examples Of Covid Vaccine Injuries And How The Medical Establishment Is Ignoring Them

As Adverse Reactions to Covid ‘Vaccines’ Reach 400,000, the Truth Must Be Spread Widely

The Driver

I drive.
FE4221C6-FCCF-41C4-A16F-D88DCB36E2AD.jpeg

The Driver

I drive.
Why is the MSM not showing the people dying or screwed up from the vaccines? You can push either side. The people that die from not taking the VAX paid their price why doesn’t the Vaccine makers pay their price when one is damaged or die? If a company hides from liability they know they have something to hide from.
Because nobody is dying from the vaccines. Not anywhere CLOSE to those dying from the disease the vaccine was designed to stop.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
After rereading the post I responded to, I admit my mistaken response.

However, your immediate, distraught, frenzied response is hilarious. Have you been tasked with monitoring the entire internet?