Coronavirus

So rioters burning and looting doesn’t matter as long as it’s not political? And Antifa and BLM are supporters of the Democrat party and the Democrat party is for them. Why are there no arrest and Hunt downs for rioters that are pushing the Democrats agenda but hunts and jail for rioters for the Republicans. Again I want equal justice on both sides. Jail them all!
I bet you want the people that breeched the capital in 2018 arrested also or do you not call that violent since it was Democrats or did you forget about that one?
Of course it matters, everyone should be held accountable for their actions…...But not an excuse. Again I have never seen any political rallies turn into a smack down. Two Seattle police officers just lost their jobs for being there.

oldngray

nowhere special
Thank you Dr Pepper.
maxresdefault.jpg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
12000 out of 22 million Floridians. That is 0.05% of the population. I will take those odds.
Since we all know how safe the vaccines are why don’t these companies take responsibility If anyone has a bad reaction to the shot? Drop the non-liability law by stepping up and showing the few skeptics that they know how safe their products are and saying they will pay for the 1 or 2 people (if any, come on we all know how safe they are) that “might” have a “slight“ bad reaction. We all know they won’t have to pay out any money. That way those crazy skeptics will have nothing to question about why these perfectly safe vaccine companies hide behind a law that no other companies get.

12000 out of 22 million Floridians. That is 0.05% of the population. I will take those odds.
Since we all know how safe the vaccines are why don’t these companies take responsibility If anyone has a bad reaction to the shot? Drop the non-liability law by stepping up and showing the few skeptics that they know how safe their products are and saying they will pay for the 1 or 2 people (if any, come on we all know how safe they are) that “might” have a “slight“ bad reaction. We all know they won’t have to pay out any money. That way those crazy skeptics will have nothing to question about why these perfectly safe vaccine companies hide behind a law that no other companies get.
Two words

HOSPITAL CAPACITY.

The Driver

I drive.
What?
So we have people laying in the streets because the hospitals are all totally full?
There will be people who need emergency surgery that won't get it because hospitals will run out of room.

Be careful in traffic if you're in an impacted area. Seconds matter with a traumatic injury.