Coronavirus

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I expect more covid hysteria until midterms. Especially now that democrats learned Americans don’t really support letting entire countries fall to China and their terrorist allies in the Middle East as successful foreign policy. Biden is a train wreck, they cramming through as much disastrous democrat pay offs as they possibly can, by hook or by crook, because they know their days are numbered.
Complete agreement with you

rickyb

I don't have guys. There is no studies showing that social distancing slows the spread, and a mathematical model by MIT explains why it doesn't. Those aren't my guys, but I apply logic when listening to/reading claims to determine whether a claim is valid or needs more evidence.
and they also say we should go back to work right?

rickyb

Who's they? I don't think we should ever have left. The proper approach has been clear all along, just idiots like to be mislead by incompetant control freaks, so we end up with what we have.
i think thats the whole point of your guys its not based on science its based on keeping the money rolling in be damned how many ppl die.

they just work their "science" around the end goal of profits.

rickyb

I expect more covid hysteria until midterms. Especially now that democrats learned Americans don’t really support letting entire countries fall to China and their terrorist allies in the Middle East as successful foreign policy. Biden is a train wreck, they cramming through as much disastrous democrat pay offs as they possibly can, by hook or by crook, because they know their days are numbered.
its irrelevant whos america's terrorists allies are because the american govt is the worlds biggest terror state!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
i think thats the whole point of your guys its not based on science its based on keeping the money rolling in be damned how many ppl die.

People die everyday! The percentage of children that have died from COVID in the world is .0004. In America it’s.0008. Yet they would have us vaccinate children. For what reason? So you can feel safe? I don’t think so sonny.

rickyb

People die everyday! The percentage of children that have died from COVID in the world is .0004. In America it’s.0008. Yet they would have us vaccinate children. For what reason? So you can feel safe? I don’t think so sonny.
i hope u said the same thing about the war on terror, now that was an overreaction.

even though its only killed 600,000 americans and injured and hurt many more, couldve been much worse i agree. we need to prevent the next one instead of sticking our heads in teh sand like they are also doing about global warming.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

You are incorrect. You have guys, I have reason and logic, and a much better grasp on science than you or your guys.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You are incorrect. You have guys, I have reason and logic, and a much better grasp on science than you or your guys.
“I’m right because I’m smarter”
-the guy who can’t cite any of his sources and just believes random reports he reads on the internet because it’s “alternative”