Coronavirus

The Driver

I drive.
I consider UPS years like dog years...doesn’t matter how old you are but 10 UPS years is -20 off the lifespan.
🧔✊
34EB0296-3D9F-4989-9127-285AC0C072F5.jpeg

I consider UPS years like dog years...doesn’t matter how old you are but 10 UPS years is -20 off the lifespan.
🧔✊
I guess a lot of that is what you do at UPS. I agree that 250+ Amazon stops everyday will make you want to retire quicker than being in Porters or car wash. Same with loading or unloading compared to a clerks job. We have a lot of Union members way past retirement (myself included) who just keep showing up year after year. McDonalds doesn't pay $38/hr with 7 weeks paid vacations.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I guess a lot of that is what you do at UPS. I agree that 250+ Amazon stops everyday will make you want to retire quicker than being in Porters or car wash. Same with loading or unloading compared to a clerks job. We have a lot of Union members way past retirement (myself included) who just keep showing up year after year. McDonalds doesn't pay $38/hr with 7 weeks paid vacations.
I love UPS
🧔✊

Poop Head

Judge me.
I agree that 250+ Amazon stops everyday will make you want to retire quicker than being in Porters or car wash.
I highly disagree. I see guys that have done city routes for 25+ years, spry as a spring chicken. Then you see all the guys that thought they were smart by bidding high mileage routes falling apart physically. The human body was designed to do :censored2:, not sit in a seat with bad posture bouncing down a bumpy road.

I highly disagree. I see guys that have done city routes for 25+ years, spry as a spring chicken. Then you see all the guys that thought they were smart by bidding high mileage routes falling apart physically. The human body was designed to do *, not sit in a seat with bad posture bouncing down a bumpy road.
Getting off at 4 PM everyday verses 8PM or later on a rural route. I agree.

floridays

I highly disagree. I see guys that have done city routes for 25+ years, spry as a spring chicken. Then you see all the guys that thought they were smart by bidding high mileage routes falling apart physically. The human body was designed to do *, not sit in a seat with bad posture bouncing down a bumpy road.
Lot to be said about that, I agree.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I can only speak from my own experience. The last 24 of my 30 was rural high mileage routes. My body is in great condition compared to the drivers I know that humped and dumped in the city.