Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
E9PrPlVXsAQqgnJ.jpeg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We left them for the Afghan National Army. We basically outfitted a 300,000 man army with the best fighting gear on the planet, and they just went belly up and surrendered EVERYTHING to the taliban
My hope is that the Taliban takes these weapons and goes after China now. Remember they fought us with Russian made weapons for a while after they withdrew. Who knows?

Poop Head

Judge me.
My hope is that the Taliban takes these weapons and goes after China now. Remember they fought us with Russian made weapons for a while after they withdrew. Who knows?
Theyre making deals with china as we speak.

The taliban will keep busy for a while, with raping and beheading women and girls that know how to read, and any men that helped usa in any way. They will open back up terrorist training camps. Then, certainly, a death to america campaign.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

The taliban will keep busy for a while, with raping and beheading women and girls that know how to read, and any men that helped usa in any way. They will open back up terrorist training camps. Then, certainly, a death to america campaign.
Highly doubt they will come after us. We spanked them into the mountains for 20 years. Maybe we should “vaccinate” them all and they will die?

Those terrorist training camps will make a dandy target for our B 52s and B 1 bombers.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My hope is that the Taliban takes these weapons and goes after China now. Remember they fought us with Russian made weapons for a while after they withdrew. Who know?
Lol. Taliban leaders recently went to China for peace talks, agreeing not to launch attacks inside China.

They'll most likely be allies and economic partners for the extraction of the trillions of dollars worth of rare earth metals in Afghanistan.

Lol. Taliban leaders recently went to China for peace talks, agreeing not to launch attacks inside China.

They'll most likely be allies and economic partners for the extraction of the trillions of dollars worth of rare earth metals in Afghanistan.
The Chinese will not be like trump and believe everything the Taliban promises them.