Coronavirus

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
What's the world coming to?

Hundreds arrested, fined during Australia lockdown protests

SYDNEY -- More than 250 people who were protesting coronavirus lockdowns in Australia were arrested Saturday and many faced fines for defying health orders, authorities said.

Sydney has been in lockdown for two months, while Melbourne and the capital, Canberra, went into lockdown earlier this month. Under the rules of the lockdown, people are mostly confined to their homes and have limits placed on their social interactions.

Despite those measures, Sydney's New South Wales state reported a record 825 new daily community infections on Saturday.
Several cities are battling outbreaks of the highly contagious delta variant.

They should be out in the sun... What a bunch of morons.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
A few million Dollars wouldn't buy you 1 main battle tank or 1 helicopter.

The Driver

I drive.
Outspoken conservative radio host Phil Valentine dies after battling COVID-19

He will never get to see his family again; take a vacation again to see the Smokies in Tennessee; have a belly laugh in the studio interviewing some cut-up; to have a quiet moment where he’s in the zone writing some funny material… and on and on.

How healthy are you, men? What’s your blood pressure? Total cholesterol? Resting heart rate?

Be safe. You’re not as healthy as you think you are. Get the vaccine and be done with it. You don’t want to be where Phil is now… a freezing mortuary room in a hospital. Think how much he suffered. It’s not worth it.

Take care.

The Driver

I drive.
AF747206-CB07-4817-A183-C6F371EAC3D3.jpeg

Phil Valentine.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
"For those listening, I know if he were able to tell you this, he would tell you, ''Go get vaccinated. Quit worrying about the politics. Quit worrying about all the conspiracy theories.'" --Mark Valentine (Phil's brother)

Box Ox

Is it worse than last year or early this year?
It’s bad and getting worse.

Tell that to CNN. They're putting on a crowded and mostly maskless concert in NYC right now.

The Driver

I drive.
Outspoken conservative radio host Phil Valentine dies after battling COVID-19

He will never get to see his family again; take a vacation again to see the Smokies in Tennessee; have a belly laugh in the studio interviewing some cut-up; to have a quiet moment where he’s in the zone writing some funny material… and on and on.

How healthy are you, men? What’s your blood pressure? Total cholesterol? Resting heart rate?

Be safe. You’re not as healthy as you think you are. Get the vaccine and be done with it. You don’t want to be where Phil is now… a freezing mortuary room in a hospital. Think how much he suffered. It’s not worth it.

Take care.
@DriveInDriveOut ... don't believe me that this guy died? How about calling down to the radio station at SuperTalk 99.7 WTN and ask them where Phil is tonight.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
@DriveInDriveOut ... don't believe me that this guy died? How about calling down to the radio station at SuperTalk 99.7 WTN and ask them where Phil is tonight.
OMG someone died!!!
The world is ending!!!!

The guy was 61. He should have gotten vaccinated. I've said multiple times that the old and you fatties should get the shot.

I don't know why you left wingers struggle so much with common sense.