Coronavirus

oldngray

nowhere special

The Driver

I drive.

... and the weasel flip flops yet again
Because nobody ever misspeaks, ever, never.

vantexan

Very sad.

Le Bonheur Children's Hospital confirms another child death from COVID-19

That makes 6 children dead from the virus at a single hospital in Tennessee.

It's a tragedy because it's a real pandemic, not just the sniffles.
Being a children's hospital I'll assume means kids are being treated there for numerous illnesses like leukemia. Known fact that people with serious underlying conditions ate susceptible to covid. Sad but true and the mask wearing isn't going to save them.

vantexan

If we would've treated this like the flu since January 2020 there would've been many, many more child deaths by now. This is NOT the flu!

You're a sick person.
Why would there be many more when it's well established that healthy children are at very low risk of getting it/dying from it?

Uhhhhh schools close for illness all of the time here.

All the more reason that vaccines should be mandated to protect the publics health.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The FDA has approved the vaccine!l no reason not to get the vaccine now! We know if they say it is safe it’s got to be safe.

Recalls​

On average, about 4,500 drugs and devices are pulled from U.S. shelves each year. The recalled products have U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval and in many cases, are widely ingested, injected or implanted before being recalled. Although the FDA may identify concerns regarding the safety of a drug, it is the responsibility of the manufacturer to initiate and execute a recall. On the other hand, the FDA can mandate the recall of a device.
FDA Recalls - How Dangerous Drugs & Devices are Recalled

wilberforce15

fishtm2001

U.S. deaths in the week ending Monday totaled 7,225. At that pace, America experiences the loss of a Pearl Harbor attack three times a week, or the human cost of a 9/11 attack every three days.

USA Today