Coronavirus

The Driver

I drive.
Would it be better for everyone and would more people take the shot if they didn't make any money?
It seems the reasoning is, somehow since millions and millions were made, a blind eye had to be turned.
Everyone knows when that much money is to be made, they can't possibly be thinking or care about the safety of the product. smh
Ask all the unvaccinated 30s, 40s and 50 year olds sick as :censored2: in the hospital if they care who made what money with the vaccines.

Pretty well bet many of them wish they had protected themselves.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Would it be better for everyone and would more people take the shot if they didn't make any money?
It seems the reasoning is, somehow since millions and millions were made, a blind eye had to be turned.
Everyone knows when that much money is to be made, they can't possibly be thinking or care about the safety of the product. smh

When they have no liability, you think they care about quality control? That hurts the bottom line. But I'm sure pharma execs all have everyone's best interest at heart.

El Correcto

god is dead
Ask all the unvaccinated 30s, 40s and 50 year olds sick as * in the hospital if they care who made what money with the vaccines.

Pretty well bet many of them wish they had protected themselves.
My aunt is a 60 year+ heavier woman, not super obese, but she on the thicker side for sure.
Worse she got from covid-19 was a uti from being dehyrdrated. She refused the vaccine, said covid was like the flu, she is going to be fine, like most people who get the virus.

El Correcto

god is dead
Now you did it! The Cancel Culture is coming for you. You will be neutralized!
These people are mentally ill. I don’t run around making sure everyone is wearing a mask and getting vaccinated during flu season, we don’t do that in public schools either. Kids are at a greater risk from that.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
N95 works great. If you don’t think so, I challenge you to tell your surgeon and her staff in the future to take them off your face before cutting you open.
More misinformation. Fact... doctors wear masks when cutting you open to not get blood or bodily fluids in their mouths. It does nothing to prevent the virus from getting in, but you keep that ever protecting rag on your face for the rest of your life... Because there will always be something to be scared about... :happy-very:

The Driver

I drive.
My aunt is a 60 year+ heavier woman, not super obese, but she on the thicker side for sure.
Worse she got from covid-19 was a uti from being dehyrdrated. She refused the vaccine, said covid was like the flu, she is going to be fine, like most people who get the virus.
She sounds like a true idiot. 60+ and fat, no vaccine. Lol. She lucked out.

El Correcto

god is dead
She sounds like a true idiot. 60+ and fat, no vaccine. Lol. She lucked out.
She is also a diabetic with a “fatty liver” whatever that is. I agree she should of considered the vaccine, I’m not some anti vaccine type of guy.
Even without it the odds of survival were greatly in her favor. Just because this thing is so contagious doesn’t mean it is some super deadly 10-30% cfr virus.

El Correcto

god is dead
She didn’t luck out either, if she had died that would of been unlucky just going by the stats.

Hell we don’t even know how many people have had this virus cause for a lot of people it isn’t even like the flu. The asymptotic cases.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
More misinformation. Fact... doctors wear masks when cutting you open to not get blood or bodily fluids in their mouths. It does nothing to prevent the virus from getting in, but you keep that ever protecting rag on your face for the rest of your life... Because there will always be something to be scared about... :happy-very:
And surgeons don’t wear n 95 mask when performing surgery

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
N95 works great. If you don’t think so, I challenge you to tell your surgeon and her staff in the future to take them off your face before cutting you open.
FA33B90F-FBD6-4A54-AC96-B10B5D4371AD.jpeg

vantexan

Just saw that deaths in U.S. now stand at a little over 646,000 according to Worldometer. Seem to recall deaths stood at about 615,000 about 4 months ago. Any death is tragic, but why is anyone talking lockdowns and mask mandates at this point with the number of deaths clearly slowing down?