Coronavirus

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

"We immediately threw the kitchen sink at it. All kinds of meds," the star explained. "Monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, Z-pak, prednisone, everything. And I also got an anti-D drip and a vitamin drip."

"Here we are on Wednesday and I feel great," he explained. "I really only had one bad day. Sunday sucked, but Monday was better, Tuesday felt better than Monday and today, I feel good."

He added: "I actually feel pretty friend--king good."
Bet he doesn't get any Big Pharma Execs on his podcast anytime soon..lol

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Deprived indifference of human life… smh
Bodies piling up everywhere.
The ivermectin folks chests are heaving up and down, while the doctors and nurses stand outside their room holding a full bottle of the miracle juice smiling at each other.
FYI.. They are using so much ivermectin that vets can’t get any.

Judges have had to order hospitals to administer ivermectin. There are no vets who can't get ivermectin.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Small dosage for scabies, lice etc. It's never been prescribed large doses treat as an antiviral.
I’ve used it on my dogs for years. Have a dog now that’s 4 years old weighs 150lbs.
No sign of the China virus at all in him.
Stuff’s gotta work. What more proof does anyone need?

BrownFlush

Like the theorists who claim the vaccine is effective and safe? Yeah, they are pretty weird. It's like they're proud to show off how uninformed they are. I applaud such bravery.
Right there with ya, pal.
I must be the only one on BC that thinks both sides are hilarious.
I look forward to next discovery, conspiracy, narrative, agenda, that the poster knows for sure from either camp.

Non sequitur

Maybe the many clinical trials that found no benefit to taking a horse dewormer.
You better look like one of these reps with the kind of confidence you have in your opinions.
Screenshot_20210902-190955~2.png

Non sequitur

Did you hear it today in the White House press briefing that the greatest number of deaths from hurricane Ida were the unvaccinated

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Facts (for a change) 9/2/21
CDC says if you don't have the vax, you should stay home this weekend. Of course, nobody listens to the CDC?
But, there was a briefing and they said, This Delta variant is so contagious. If you're not vaccinated, you're going to get it. And even if you are vaccinated, you might get it. There's been some crossover's.
The hospitalization rate right now is 16 times greater for those not vaccinated than vaccinated in the USA.
In Great Britain, did a study wanting to know what are the odds if you're vaccinated, you get Covid? The odds are you have a two-thirds better chance to avoid Covid, 66% better chance if you are vaxxed. And if you get Covid, it will be mild.
There's literally nobody. Unless they had a preexisting condition that sent them to the hospital in the hospital because of Covid was vaxxed in Britain.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Maybe the many clinical trials that found no benefit to taking a horse dewormer.

"The treatment is a protease inhibitor, a class of drug used to treat HIV and hepatitis C."

"Ivermectin was found as a blocker of viral replicase, protease and human TMPRSS2, which could be the biophysical basis behind its antiviral efficiency. "

MAKAVELI

"The treatment is a protease inhibitor, a class of drug used to treat HIV and hepatitis C."

"Ivermectin was found as a blocker of viral replicase, protease and human TMPRSS2, which could be the biophysical basis behind its antiviral efficiency. "
There are numerous clinical trials that have shown Ivermectin to be ineffective against the COVID-19 virus. Ttku.....