Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I’m standing in solidarity with my black Americans. ✊🏿* these crazy whitey liberals trying to shoot us up with their experimental drugs, we ain’t got time for that.

70528_9xw65x5w8anslkx.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
"But the vaccine doesn't even guarantee you won't get sick, it really just stops you from dying."

Not dying sounds pretty good to me.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

"We immediately threw the kitchen sink at it. All kinds of meds," the star explained. "Monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, Z-pak, prednisone, everything. And I also got an anti-D drip and a vitamin drip."

"Here we are on Wednesday and I feel great," he explained. "I really only had one bad day. Sunday sucked, but Monday was better, Tuesday felt better than Monday and today, I feel good."

He added: "I actually feel pretty friend--king good."

Box Ox

"We immediately threw the kitchen sink at it. All kinds of meds," the star explained. "Monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, Z-pak, prednisone, everything. And I also got an anti-D drip and a vitamin drip."

"Here we are on Wednesday and I feel great," he explained. "I really only had one bad day. Sunday sucked, but Monday was better, Tuesday felt better than Monday and today, I feel good."

He added: "I actually feel pretty friend--king good."

Joe on every podcast episode for the next 6 months:

"I spent $100k on three days of treatments, but it's my underlying immunity and physical health that pulled me through"

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Joe on every podcast episode for the next 6 months:

"I spent $100k on three days of treatments, but it's my underlying immunity and physical health that pulled me through"
Um, ivermectin, vitamins, Prednisone, and z packs are all extremely cheap therapeutics. And we've had all of them readily available on a mass scale throughout this pandemic.

Box Ox

Um, ivermectin, vitamins, Prednisone, and z packs are all extremely cheap therapeutics. And we've had all of them readily available on a mass scale throughout this pandemic.

I get it, though. Trump still opted for the extremely expensive and more effective treatment options too. No problem when money's not an issue.

Non sequitur

A real man would have taken the standard treatment. Stay home until you can't breathe, and then get admitted to the hospital to be put on a ventilator.
I pointed this out because this has been the case for most who have suffered. Complete lunacy. Although I'm not a big Joe Rogan fan, he does get information from a wide range of folks. Unlike the great divide on Browncafe.