Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I get it, though. Trump still opted for the extremely expensive and more effective treatment options too. No problem when money's not an issue.
So you made a ridiculous statement....
You got called out.....
So you reverted to the trusty rreeeeeeeee but orange man bad rreeeeeeeee defense.....

okay buddy
carry on

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1630554941355.png

Talk to your veterinarian to see if ivermectin is right for you.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Delta has peaked.

MU is already here and could have the ability to evade vaccines.

If true then what will the fearmongers sell to the sheeple ?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I want them to make billions.

"I ain't uh takin' no shot cause dem big ole drug companies is a just a doin' it fer da money."---Der Da Derrrrrrrrrrrr

No, It's because they are murdering people by restricting access to proven therapeutics that don't make them enough money. I don't care if they make money, but their depraved indifference to human life us unacceptable to me. If you're ok with it, that's on you.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
No, It's because they are murdering people by restricting access to proven therapeutics that don't make them enough money. I don't care if they make money, but their depraved indifference to human life us unacceptable to me. If you're ok with it, that's on you.
Deprived indifference of human life… smh
Bodies piling up everywhere.
The ivermectin folks chests are heaving up and down, while the doctors and nurses stand outside their room holding a full bottle of the miracle juice smiling at each other.
FYI.. They are using so much ivermectin that vets can’t get any.

Last edited:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The ivermectin folks chests are heaving up and down, while the doctors and nurses stand outside their room holding a full bottle of the miracle juice smiling at each other.

MAKAVELI

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Fear monger, vaccinated people are dying as well

MAKAVELI

Ivermectin has been used in humans since it’s inventor received the Nobel science prize for it. It’s safe so people try it for COVID. Stop being so obtuse and do some research. Not saying it works but it doesn’t hurt.
Small dosage for scabies, lice etc. It's never been prescribed large doses treat as an antiviral.