Coronavirus

Fenris

Has anyone read the actual FDA approval letter for the Pfizer vaccine? I saw a JPEG on another site and looked at the letter to validate. For those doubting potential long term risks, the FDA disagrees and is giving Pfizer to 2025 to conduct studies on known serious risks (page 6).

'We have determined that an analysis of spontaneous postmarketing adverse events
reported under section 505(k)(1) of the FDCA will not be sufficient to assess known
serious risks of myocarditis and pericarditis and identify an unexpected serious risk of
subclinical myocarditis.

brownman2075

Has anyone read the actual FDA approval letter for the Pfizer vaccine? I saw a JPEG on another site and looked at the letter to validate. For those doubting potential long term risks, the FDA disagrees and is giving Pfizer to 2025 to conduct studies on known serious risks (page 6).

'We have determined that an analysis of spontaneous postmarketing adverse events
reported under section 505(k)(1) of the FDCA will not be sufficient to assess known
serious risks of myocarditis and pericarditis and identify an unexpected serious risk of
subclinical myocarditis.

This is true, but don’t think for a fraction of an instant that the FDA is on your side. This only gives a glimmer of the real problems.

MAKAVELI

Ivermectin has been used in humans since it’s inventor received the Nobel science prize for it. It’s safe so people try it for COVID. Stop being so obtuse and do some research. Not saying it works but it doesn’t hurt.
It's not safe in the large doses meant for horses and bovine.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Human Ivermectine isn't being prescribed by doctors for the treatment of COVID so people who want to use it for the treatment of COVID are having to buy horse Ivermectine, right?
No.
Off label use is allowed for a long list of drugs.
Your doctor might not prescribe it, but there are doctors who do. And btw, telemedicine is very popular now, not hard to get a prescription.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Human Ivermectine isn't being prescribed by doctors for the treatment of COVID so people who want to use it for the treatment of COVID are having to buy horse Ivermectine, right?

418555_e1g99kegfxuu9sf.jpeg

Horse and human ivermectin is the same. I don't know what inactive ingredients are in the horse paste vs in the human pills. But the reason people are having issues with the paste and side effects is because the paste separates, and they don't knead the tube to homogenize it before taking it, so they get too much.

I think people taking it for prophylactic purposes are wasting it. They may as well just keep a stash in case they get sick and take it then.

newfie

Ivermectin is a drug used to treat infections caused by parasites, such as river blindness and intestinal problems caused by roundworms.

brownman2075

Ivermectin is a drug used to treat infections caused by parasites, such as river blindness and intestinal problems caused by roundworms.

The only reason why I could see doctors prescribing this for COVID and there obviously are doctors doing this is that SARS COV 2 acts similar to a parasite as opposed to or at least partially being viral.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The only reason why I could see doctors prescribing this for COVID and there obviously are doctors doing this is that SARS COV 2 acts similar to a parasite as opposed to or at least partially being viral.

It works as an antiviral because it prevents viruses from invading the cell nuclei. If they can hijack the nuclei, they can't replicate. Fewer viruses for the antibodies to block and white blood cells to break down, less recovery time.