Coronavirus

rickyb

Another example of intentional malfeasance by bribed docs:

Studies often include a methodology, and many/most of them have included directions to take ivermectin on an empty stomach.

That's sabotage.

Ivermectin is fat-soluble, and should be taken with a meal that has fat in it. Absorption and use rates differ dramatically, and they intentionally misused the medicine to make it less effective.
be careful

rickyb

Another example of intentional malfeasance by bribed docs:

Studies often include a methodology, and many/most of them have included directions to take ivermectin on an empty stomach.

That's sabotage.

Ivermectin is fat-soluble, and should be taken with a meal that has fat in it. Absorption and use rates differ dramatically, and they intentionally misused the medicine to make it less effective.
stupidity can kill you too!

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Although that highlights part of the issue with COVID "treatment". Go home and get some bedrest and don't come back to the hospital until you're blue in the face and need to be put on a respirator. There doesn't seem to be any early/prophylactic treatment for covid other than "get vaccinated."

You have people on one side who believe the first thing they see and down 100ccs of Ivermectin while Big Pharma and social media are on the other side and outright shut down any conversation about alternative/preventative treatment under the label of "misinformation" because there's no profits to be had.

The cycle of skepticism, conspiracy theory and misinformation continues on and on and on.
Good stuff 👍
Karens would rather take horse medication than trust their doctors advice
We are doomed

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Good stuff 👍
We are doomed
Fake news.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Yes your inability to recognize when you're being tricked is hilarious.
Tell me more….
I have my notepad out ready to learn 👍

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Tell me more….
I have my notepad out ready to learn 👍
Screenshot_20210904-111036_Chrome.jpg

refineryworker05

there are posters on this site that made a bunch of predicitions about what Covid would do in America. I heard that it was unlikely or impossible that 100,000 Americans would die from this disease. I heard that trump had beaten Covid by doing the Chinese travel ban. I heard in the summer months covid would disappear. I heard covid was just like the flu. I heard covid was a hoax used to hurt trump politically but would be forgotten the moment trump was out of office. They hyped up hydroxawhaterver drug to fight covid.

There are many posters who believed and posted all of those incorrect statements. Have any of them thought to themselves damn I was really wrong about covid. Maybe I should figure out why my thinking was off on this issue or are they committed to still being wrong about covid?

wilberforce15

Although that highlights part of the issue with COVID "treatment". Go home and get some bedrest and don't come back to the hospital until you're blue in the face and need to be put on a respirator. There doesn't seem to be any early/prophylactic treatment for covid other than "get vaccinated."

You have people on one side who believe the first thing they see and down 100ccs of Ivermectin while Big Pharma and social media are on the other side and outright shut down any conversation about alternative/preventative treatment under the label of "misinformation" because there's no profits to be had.

The cycle of skepticism, conspiracy theory and misinformation continues on and on and on.
Science has steadfastly refused to study prophylactic use of Ivermectin and HCQ and other things.

There is a reason they've refused to study it.

wilberforce15

Good stuff 👍
We are doomed

Ivermectin is safer than the shot.

And safer than advil.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I read about it for like 5 minutes yesterday.
Apparently they repurposed ivermectin to help fight malaria in Africa because it kills the mosquitoes when they bite people who have it in their blood. It stops the vector for transmission, but doesn’t have any anti-viral qualities.

Is that right?

I haven't seen that about mosquitoes and Ivermectin. In this video the Dr. explains that is how Ivermectin works on worms, which are themselves the infectious agent rather than the vector. I have read that they are exploring killing mosquitoes that way using mRna shots in people and animals. Once the mosquito ingested the antibodies created in the host, they would be primed to die from malaria when they come into contact with it, due to ADE.

So no, the antiviral properties are actually due to the drug acting on the virus. I've seen it explained by a number of doctors, but this is the most recent video I have easily available.