Coronavirus

M

MenInBrown

My dad might of come down with covid after refusing to get a vaccine from his doctor.
He isn’t a healthy man at all, bad heart, medications, pre existing conditions.

He is tough and stubborn, decided to go with treatments over vaccine.
Treatments, unfortunately, is all we have right now.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

A total of 214 minors have died of COVID-19 in the country; 261 were shot in Chicago​

CDC issues an eviction moratorium.
OSHA issues vaccine mandates.
Which agency is going to ban guns?

These left wingers are disgusting anti American trash. It's time to reign in the unchecked power of the administrative state.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If you refuse to get a Covid Vaccine and end up with Covid and your condition gets critical, would it be Nazi like to refuse giving you a bed in a hospital?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
If you refuse to get a Covid Vaccine and end up with Covid and your condition gets critical, would it be Nazi like to refuse giving you a bed in a hospital?
This really has to be one of the most stupid questions on the BC.

Have you had the pneumonia vaccine?
Should you be treated in a for-profit hospital if you get pneumonia?
Meningitis?
HPV?
Hepatitis?
Cholera?
Tetanus?
Diphtheria?
Rabies?

@BrownFlush, hope your question was rhetorical.

BrownFlush

This really has to be one of the most stupid questions on the BC.

Have you had the pneumonia vaccine?
Should you be treated in a for-profit hospital if you get pneumonia?
Meningitis?
HPV?
Hepatitis?
Cholera?
Tetanus?
Diphtheria?
Rabies?

@BrownFlush, hope your question was rhetorical.
Sarcasm is lost in print, Freddy my boy.

I have gotten pretty much all the shots you listed except a couple.

Well....the anti shot camp keeps screaming and comparing THIS shot to a government of commies and Nazis taking away their freedom as one of the reasons they aren't taking it. OK. Have at it. Instead of getting the vax card, you get issued a no vax card for a reason other than your health will not permit you.( doctor advised no shot)
Then the big C hits and you are critical.
Beds are few these days. You made your bed, now lay in it. The empty bed goes to the guy who should be admitted with whatever is wrong and not sent home because the place is full of unvaxxed covid patients.
There is the Nazi response to the Nazi position of the shot.

Last edited:

Box Ox

The fact that you people think a "vax card" is even acceptable is :censored2:ing insane. Bend over for your next shot, this one is administered rectally.

I think they only resort to the suppository if the Trumpee was biting and/or spitting and needed to be muzzled. Most people just take it in the arm.

BrownFlush

The fact that you people think a "vax card" is even acceptable is :censored2:ing insane. Bend over for your next shot, this one is administered rectally.
If I have to bend over, it will defiantly be a booster.
I didn't "think" I needed a vax card.
Came with the shot.

Would you be ok with that line of reasoning?.... Refuse the vax, you are refused a hospital bed if you have covid?

Last edited: