Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Like what is this irrational rational from republican elected officials about mandated vaccines? Oh I'll require everyone to get 5 vaccine shots that's not tyranny, but requiring them to get the COVID vaccine is tyranny? This makes nosense.

What are republican voters thinking? Oh I have been mandated to get like 5 vaccine shots and didn't raise a peep about my freedom, but a covid vaccine requirement is tyranny? Again this thinking makes nosense.
Why are you making stuff up?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I don't know man it seems to me Americans are very used to getting mandated vaccines.

DTaP: Diphtheria, Tetanus, & Pertussis
All 50 states and DC require the DTap vaccine (or another vaccine combination for diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis) for kindergarten entry.

IPV: Polio
All 50 states and DC require the IPV vaccine for kindergarten entry.

Varicella: Chickenpox
All 50 states and DC require the varicella vaccine for kindergarten entry, though some will accept proof of immunity instead of vaccination. Some states list the MMRV (measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella) vaccine as appropriate.

MMR: Measles, Mumps, & Rubella
49 states and DC require the MMR vaccine for kindergarten entry. Some states list the MMRV (measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella) vaccine as appropriate.
Iowa, the only state to not require the MMR vaccine, requires a measles and a rubella vaccine, but not a mumps vaccine.

HepB: Hepatitis B
44 states and DC require the Hep B vaccine for kindergarten entry. Alabama, Maine, Montana, Rhode Island, South Dakota, and Vermont do not require the HepB vaccine for kindergarten entry.

HepA: Hepatitis A
17 states require the Hep A vaccine for kindergarten entry: Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Virginia.

Hib: Haemophilus Influenza Type b
Some states require this vaccine if the child is entering kindergarten before turning 5 years old. We have included only vaccine requirements for all kindergartners. Please consult your state requirements if the child will be 4 years old when entering kindergarten.

PCV: Pneumococcal
Some states require this vaccine if the child is entering kindergarten before turning 5 years old. We have included only vaccine requirements for all kindergartners. Please consult your state requirements if the child will be 4 years old when entering kindergarten.
And yet none of these you have to take to protect someone else. It is to protect the person. So whatever they are trying to sell now is not in the same category as the ones you stated! When a person travels to another country they get a vaccine against a virus they don’t vaccinate the whole country so that person is safe.

Last edited:

refineryworker05

And yet none of these you take to protect someone else! So whatever they are trying to sell now is not in the same category as the ones you stated!
Lol, just delusional. I mean this poster thinks vaccine requirements have nothing to do with protecting the public at large from the spread of contagious diseases mumps for example. Infact that's the whole freaking reason to require vaccine mandates. these posters can't think. They are in a fantasy world.

Darmark7

Are you really that stupid? Every vaccine is to protect yourself and others
So why does a person in the military or a person that travels to another country get vaccinated yet we do not vaccinate a whole country to protect that person? Are you really that stupid? If a vaccine works it works.

Last edited:

Darmark7

Smh. you are confused. I mean this with all due respect. Carry on.
I’m not confused at all. How is this called a vaccine when it doesn’t protect the person getting the shot from getting a virus and doesn’t protect them from spreading the virus? I’ll wait…

Last edited:

Darmark7

Are you really that stupid? Every vaccine is to protect yourself and others
I agree every “vaccine” is to protect yourself and others Yet this “so called” vaccine doesn’t do either. (Oh yea I know it lessens the symptoms) Admit it you fell for it and are calling this non vaccine a vaccine.
Imagine a “vaccine“ so safe you have to be threatened to take it for a disease so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

Last edited:

Darmark7

Our Vice President which is the first Vice President in history to have called the President a racist had these words to say on the same day Joe put down the iron fist on vaccine mandates. Kamala: “When people are able to make choices without government interference, for themselves in terms of their wellbeing... we are a stronger society” This is the most divided administration we have ever had. Of course Harris was talking about abortion. You know the my body my choice subject. You can’t make this up yet people fall for it.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Our Vice President which is the first Vice President in history to have called the President a racist had these words to say on the same day Joe put down the iron fist on vaccine mandates. Kamala: “When people are able to make choices without government interference, for themselves in terms of their wellbeing... we are a stronger society” This is the most divided administration we have ever had. Of course Harris was talking about abortion. You know the my body my choice subject. You can’t make this up yet people fall for it.
“We have a moral obligation to disobey unjust laws”
Martin Luther King

I think they are trying to prep the country for President Harris. Make PedoJoe so unlikable we'll take any lifeline we can get.

M

MenInBrown

Like what is this irrational rational from republican elected officials about mandated vaccines? Oh I'll require everyone to get 5 vaccine shots that's not tyranny, but requiring them to get the COVID vaccine is tyranny? This makes nosense.

What are republican voters thinking? Oh I have been mandated to get like 5 vaccine shots and didn't raise a peep about my freedom, but a covid vaccine requirement is tyranny? Again this thinking makes nosense.
Could you list those vaccines you’re referring to? How many of those require shots every 90 days?

M

MenInBrown

Naturally declining. Lol.
Cases and deaths have been on the rise since Delta took over. Where the :censored2: you get your information? Out of a Crackerjack box?
You know this :censored2: is public knowledge right? Delta is 60% less deadly than Covid. So who’s using cracker jacks? Just for :censored2:s and giggles since you got it figured out, if in 2020 there was NO vaccine, no hospitals were overrun, how do these numbers go up after 175,000,000 have been vaccinated? Just a little common sense goes a long way. If the vaccines work, which they say they do, it’s :censored2:ing impossible for deaths to go up. Smh

M

MenInBrown

I don't know man it seems to me Americans are very used to getting mandated vaccines.

DTaP: Diphtheria, Tetanus, & Pertussis
All 50 states and DC require the DTap vaccine (or another vaccine combination for diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis) for kindergarten entry.

IPV: Polio
All 50 states and DC require the IPV vaccine for kindergarten entry.

Varicella: Chickenpox
All 50 states and DC require the varicella vaccine for kindergarten entry, though some will accept proof of immunity instead of vaccination. Some states list the MMRV (measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella) vaccine as appropriate.

MMR: Measles, Mumps, & Rubella
49 states and DC require the MMR vaccine for kindergarten entry. Some states list the MMRV (measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella) vaccine as appropriate.
Iowa, the only state to not require the MMR vaccine, requires a measles and a rubella vaccine, but not a mumps vaccine.

HepB: Hepatitis B
44 states and DC require the Hep B vaccine for kindergarten entry. Alabama, Maine, Montana, Rhode Island, South Dakota, and Vermont do not require the HepB vaccine for kindergarten entry.

HepA: Hepatitis A
17 states require the Hep A vaccine for kindergarten entry: Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Virginia.

Hib: Haemophilus Influenza Type b

PCV: Pneumococcal
Hey :censored2:. Children don’t take a vaccine for an adult virus. No such thing as a vaccine shot every 90 days.

M

MenInBrown

The stat between January 1st and August 30th of this year, 99% of hospital admissions are unvaccinated people for Covid. 99%, of all the people who went into every hospital, coast to coast, with a Covid diagnosis were unvaccinated.

Public safety, in an emergency situation, will allow President Biden, and individual states, to mandate. And companies as well, but companies can do it without any stat.
Biden gives a speech today and he essentially says, I'm writing an executive order that commands all federal employees, including the military, to get vaccinated for Covid, about 2.5 million civilian employees and then the rest of the military. There will be exceptions, very minor exceptions.
The President has a right under the Constitution to do that. It'll be challenged, but they'll lose. The President of the United States, the highest ranking officer in this country, anyone who works for him in the federal government and that includes the military because he's commander in chief, has to follow his orders, that's that.
Biden knows that he is perceived as being weak and now he wants to be the anti-Covid warrior.
It's not about Covid because it's going to start to subside. There are hundreds of millions of Americans who are vaccinated. Biden's executive order, his speech today, tough guy, Joe, is that if you remain unvaccinated, your life will be hell in America. You're not going to be able to do much in the next 6 months to a year.
Private companies are going to say, we want you vaxxed. So you want to go to a game or a show or whatever, it's going to take a while and not every state will do it, but most will.
If you are employed by a corporation, you can count on it. You better get vaxed or you have to work from home or you're on unpaid leave like United Airlines. It's coming. The signal is if you are unvaxxed, you are un-American. That's what the signal coming from the White House is. You're putting everybody at risk.
Ahhhhhh but aint that America
For you and me
Aint that America
Home of the freeeeee
Little booster shots for you and me baby
Man that was a lot of typing. I’ll make mine short, no and :censored2: Joe Biden.