Coronavirus

refineryworker05

You know this :censored2: is public knowledge right? Delta is 60% less deadly than Covid. So who’s using cracker jacks? Just for :censored2:s and giggles since you got it figured out, if in 2020 there was NO vaccine, no hospitals were overrun, how do these numbers go up after 175,000,000 have been vaccinated? Just a little common sense goes a long way. If the vaccines work, which they say they do, it’s :censored2:ing impossible for deaths to go up. Smh
I read this post and just don't get what the hell this poster is talking about. I do not understand the amger about dealing with a disease that has killed over 600,000 Americans. I don't get the idea that the numbers are going up compared to the worst of the pandemic last year. Then the poster mentions common sense? Common sense about what? That the poster figured out there is a massive conspiracy to say the vaccines work when they don't or that deaths aren't increasing? Like what is this poster upset about exactly? I read these type of posts scratching my head. They don't make sense.

The Driver

I drive.
I read this post and just don't get what the hell this poster is talking about. I do not understand the amger about dealing with a disease that has killed over 600,000 Americans. I don't get the idea that the numbers are going up compared to the worst of the pandemic last year. Then the poster mentions common sense? Common sense about what? That the poster figured out there is a massive conspiracy to say the vaccines work when they don't or that deaths aren't increasing? Like what is this poster upset about exactly? I read these type of posts scratching my head. They don't make sense.
They’re just angry people in extreme denial.

We’re lucky this isn’t an H7N9 or H5N1 bird flu pandemic. Consider us blessed that it’s 2% or less CFR and not 40-50%. We’re going to be dealing with anti-science people among us for years until the stupid dies out.

M

MenInBrown

I have no idea what this poster is talking about. What is an adult virus? Is that a thing that exists in the real world? Who is getting a covid vaccine shot every 90 days?
Below age 25 in my state account for 0% of our 14,000 deaths. You can’t figure out what is an ADULT virus? No one is getting vaccine shots every 90 days. That is not a vaccine, that’s a treatment.

wilberforce15

Below age 25 in my state account for 0% of our 14,000 deaths. You can’t figure out what is an ADULT virus? No one is getting vaccine shots every 90 days. That is not a vaccine, that’s a treatment.

M

MenInBrown

Then my message about common sense hit home for you huh? I said if the vaccines actually work, then it is categorically impossible for deaths to be more than when we had NO VACCINE. My state is averaging 3 times as many cases as this time last year but averaging the same amount of deaths. THAT MEANS DEATHS IS WAY DOWN!

El Correcto

god is dead
My dad might of come down with covid after refusing to get a vaccine from his doctor.
He isn’t a healthy man at all, bad heart, medications, pre existing conditions.

He is tough and stubborn, decided to go with treatments over vaccine.

The Driver

I drive.
My dad might of come down with covid after refusing to get a vaccine from his doctor.
He isn’t a healthy man at all, bad heart, medications, pre existing conditions.

He is tough and stubborn, decided to go with treatments over vaccine.
He’s sick now you mean? Or did he recover already?

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m curious if he survives or not. I still think his overall chances are fairly good.
He wasn’t a very good father overall, but he is a good human being. I wouldn’t want to see harm go his way. The man refused to retire because it would put his employees out of a job and the family business would be sold after he is gone, not that his family needs to business at this point, but some of my uncle’s kids work for them and :censored2:.

El Correcto

god is dead
You and I have not seen eye to eye on most stuff but I hope your dad doesn’t suffer. He could still kick its ass. All the best, man.
He’ll be fine, but it’ll be interesting to see how good the therapeutic treatments go and how much that route costs or if it’s even needed for an older sick man.