Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
We wear masks at the hospital but ur quite right we coyld all b wrong and in the matrix

All the studies about masks show they don't slow the spread, the ones from the hundred or so years leading up to 2020, and all the ones since. It's not a simple matter of being wrong, at minimum it's willful ignorance, showing the massive gaps and malfunction in people's ability to take in information and determine it's reliability. At this point, there is really nothing to say about it. I just walk through the grocery store, surrounded by people voluntarily expressing their mental illness by wearing a mask that doesn't do what they believe it does.

rickyb

All the studies about masks show they don't slow the spread, the ones from the hundred or so years leading up to 2020, and all the ones since. It's not a simple matter of being wrong, at minimum it's willful ignorance, showing the massive gaps and malfunction in people's ability to take in information and determine it's reliability. At this point, there is really nothing to say about it. I just walk through the grocery store, surrounded by people voluntarily expressing their mental illness by wearing a mask that doesn't do what they believe it does.
chris hedges just interviewed a guy about corrupting infuence of money over science.

i know the feeling im surrrounded by people every day who dont know how to dress or how to exist.

M

MenInBrown

Of course. That’s why it’s smart to get vaccinated and for these people to stop jamming up our hospitals over this nonsense. Then we need to start getting serious about chronic diseases caused by our western diet.
Just a question for you. Have you tried saving everyone’s lives your whole life, or just start trying in 2020 like the rest of you fruitloops? News flash, you’re gonna die and I guarantee it. Focus on you and saving your own life. When you save your life and live forever, then someone will take life advice from you. If not, go back to your 2019 self where you didn’t give a :censored2: about people dying around you. Look through your post on brow cafe. How many times have you referenced the over 3,000,000 kids that die every year from starvation? ZERO! But now your talking about diseases? The easiest death to curve is starvation and you can’t even do that. It’s really one of the dumbest thi BG s I’ve ever seen in my life. Been alive over 40 years then all of a sudden, people start popping up to tell me how to survive???? Who the fook are you? Where did you come from? And what took you over 40 years??? Smh

rickyb

Just a question for you. Have you tried saving everyone’s lives your whole life, or just start trying in 2020 like the rest of you fruitloops? News flash, you’re gonna die and I guarantee it. Focus on you and saving your own life. When you save your life and live forever, then someone will take life advice from you. If not, go back to your 2019 self where you didn’t give a :censored2: about people dying around you. Look through your post on brow cafe. How many times have you referenced the over 3,000,000 kids that die every year from starvation? ZERO! But now your talking about diseases? The easiest death to curve is starvation and you can’t even do that. It’s really one of the dumbest thi BG s I’ve ever seen in my life. Been alive over 40 years then all of a sudden, people start popping up to tell me how to survive???? Who the fook are you? Where did you come from? And what took you over 40 years??? Smh
ive been warning about pandemics, nuclear war, capitalism, and environmental destruction before corona virus.

if you want to focus on saving your own life by extension you are saving everyone elses.

rickyb

i dont like wearing masks either because im damn sexy and the mask covers it up and theres alot of sexy hospital women

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Wear your masks!

download-2.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Unions Fight Back against Vaccine Mandates

No doubt the “get vaccinated or get fired” approach feels good to the vaccinated who, in President Biden’s words, want to tell the unvaccinated, “Our patience is wearing thin.” But will Americans be as eager to enforce this policy when the people who chose to leave their jobs over their vaccination status have vital duties, especially amidst a shortage of trained workers?

Is the vaccine mandate worthwhile if it exacerbates the pressure on hospitals that it was supposed to relieve?

Many public-health experts paint the remaining unvaccinated as ignorant, paranoid, and uninformed about how vaccines and viruses work. But do those labels apply to health-care workers who don’t want to get a COVID-19 vaccine?