Coronavirus

PT Car Washer

There is no denial needed. I had a day long headache. Our ICU in a million-population metro has 20 people in it. A related hospitals add a few dozen.

This is not even worth thinking about.
That is great. Other places are having to send patients hundreds of miles to find an ICU bed. Including where I am. This all could be avoided with just a free vaccination.

wilberforce15

That is great. Other places are having to send patients hundreds of miles to find an ICU bed. Including where I am. This all could be avoided with just a free vaccination.
No, they're not.

They also have 20 people. It's just that whenever they don't have a full hotel sized hospital suite and 2 nurses available, they say they are full and turn people away.

It's a joke.

wilberforce15

This is what a full hospital looks like

Attachments

• 2986.jpg
    2986.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 50

wilberforce15

More disinformation spread by the right wing msm.
Your local ICU that is "full" or "overcrowded" dedicates massive resources to each patient. And whenever they cannot dedicate that maximum amount of resources to each patient, they turn people away.

This is raw fact. You cannot debate it. It's not in question. There are no overrun hospitals.

wilberforce15

More disinformation spread by the right wing msm.
And, I've looked through the ICU list regularly since this began. Even the hospital is playing your stupid games.

They list "unvaccinated patient with blah blah blah" and then at the end of the file for the nurses it mentions that the beast is 400 lbs.

They even try to hide relevant information from nurses on the official files. It's pathetic.

The Driver

I drive.
And, I've looked through the ICU list regularly since this began. Even the hospital is playing your stupid games.

They list "unvaccinated patient with blah blah blah" and then at the end of the file for the nurses it mentions that the beast is 400 lbs.

They even try to hide relevant information from nurses on the official files. It's pathetic.
It’s all relevant. The fat ass 400 lbs. people should get vaccinated and many won’t.

wilberforce15

That article mentioned Ivermectin zero times.
And yet, they eradicated it without vaccines, and social distancing measures are impossible and counterproductive in overpopulated India.

But they did ship ivermectin to everyone.

You tell me. It wasn't vaccines. And it wasn't social distancing. But everyone got ivermectin.

Hmmmmmmm

The Driver

I drive.
And yet, they eradicated it without vaccines, and social distancing measures are impossible and counterproductive in overpopulated India.

But they did ship ivermectin to everyone.

You tell me. It wasn't vaccines. And it wasn't social distancing. But everyone got ivermectin.

Hmmmmmmm
That proves absolutely nothing.