Coronavirus

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Say Goodbye to NAC Supplements

N acetyl cysteine (NAC) is an amino acid that is useful to you to make glutathione in your body. The glutathione is a potent liver antioxidant. If you’d like to read my article on Glutathione, CLICK HERE. NAC is more commonly known to support lung concerns, things like phlegm, mucous and airway issues.

The benefits of NAC include:

It makes more of the antioxidant Glutathione, which is important to cleaning up your cells.* It makes better use of your filtration abilities, helping you to clean up poisons and toxins that you inhale or ingest.* It makes men and women break down their hormones in a non-cancerous direction (changing the metabolic pathways in a good way).* It breaks up mucus and thins secretions in case you have issues in your lungs.* This is helpful for people who live with congestion.* NAC is also known for its ability to support healthy DNA.*

In summary, the supplement called NAC is now under fire and if you rely on it, this is your courtesy reminder to purchase it while it’s still available at your local health food store, or at your favorite online vitamin shop. If you’re interested in more of the medical benefits that NAC (N acetyl cysteine) provides, just do a quick search on pubmed and you’ll see thousands of scientific studies. This is a life-saving compound and will stay fresh for several years if you have it on hand.

Thanks, FDA... We have been taking NAC for over 10 years, way b4 COVID...smh

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Soviet style propaganda.
And yet we have people even in this forum that will fall in line with what they are told. They are the same ones that will tell a runner gunner that they made their bed by falling for the harassment and complying. UPS showed me a lot of things that I now see in this government. It surprises me that someone that has been in UPS for years would not see the same tactics the government uses. But being blind is being blind.

vantexan

Americans didn’t hate America a few years ago. Americans didn’t hate statues a few years ago. Americans didn’t think racism was only if you was white a few years ago but propaganda can change the minds of people. Throw in “you are a victim and need reparations” and mind sets can change fast. Why would anyone coming here want to become like an American when the current administration is saying how bad we are and we need to change? What is that change? What does it look like? We don’t know but we know it isn’t American.
Consider that there's this subforum on a very active larger forum but most members of the larger forum don't participate here. Those of us who follow politics closely are hyper aware of what's going on in the country and have been for some time. A lot of Americans are blissfully unaware. They support their party against those evil so-and-so's but if you ask them specific questions they are woefully ignorant. A lot of Americans are even less aware than them. They're caught up in their own lives and could care less about what Washington is doing. I can imagine a lot of people have immigrated, legally or otherwise, with high hopes of a bright future and were surprised if not shocked when they arrived that it's not the land of milk and honey and a lot of Americans are very dissatisfied with their lot in life. We should be informed and vigilant and a lot are. But let's not get to the point where everyone's motives are evil or pure and we must discern the evil amongst us and root them out. At that point we're becoming a religion. Has already happened to the "woke" on the far Left. Millions watch FOX News every night. Most Americans don't. Even less watch the liberal outlets. Just because we learned something concerning on FOX last night(with documentation for our liberal haters here)doesn't mean everybody else did too. Most didn't and could care less. Sure, they'll care when policies impact them directly, be shocked that what they were warned about by an avid news junkie is actually happening, and it'll be too late to affect a change through voting. At that point they'll realize that when they did glance at the news they were lied to and manipulated by people who they thought represented their side and cared about their best interests. For example CNN and MSNBC lost a huge percentage of their audience when the Mueller report concluded there was no Russian collusion, yet people on those networks repeatedly told their viewers that they had seen proof of collusion by Donald Trump. Not everyone is a rabid leftist, not everyone wants to indoctrinate children. It's too easy to fall in the trap of hating everyone who votes different than we do because we're convinced they've all become brainwashed and are determined to ruin the country. There are definitely people like AOC who fall into that category, but let's not participate, for the sake of the country, in being as extreme in our views on the Right as some are on the Left. Most of us aren't extremists.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
@DriveInDriveOut
Alright, let's go to Covid. As I predicted, Covid cases are declining and before Christmas, it should be much less intense than it is now. I said that because the more people who are vaccinated, the fewer cases of Covid there are. That is a fact. OK, and as vaccinations rise not only in the USA but the world over, Covid cases will decline. They will not go away because a percentage of the population refuses to get vaccinated. And I don't tell you to get vaccinated. I've never told you that. I told you that I'm vaccinated, and why I'm vaccinated. And I tell you what the situation is when people in a country do get vaccinated. OK, what happens to Covid. So the World Health Organization reports that there is a drop of Covid cases worldwide by 10%. OK, in the last week or so, 10%. In the USA, Covid cases fell by 31%. That's a big drop. So you see all these public service announcements, all these athletes now, all of this stuff, the more vaxxed, the lower the cases. And there is no argument about that. If you don't believe that, I can't help you. You shouldn't be watching me. Because that fact is in stone. Covid cases worldwide now more than 231 million, with about 5 million dead. Thank you, China. - Bill O'Reilly 9/29/21

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
@DriveInDriveOut
Alright, let's go to Covid. As I predicted, Covid cases are declining and before Christmas, it should be much less intense than it is now. I said that because the more people who are vaccinated, the fewer cases of Covid there are. That is a fact. OK, and as vaccinations rise not only in the USA but the world over, Covid cases will decline. They will not go away because a percentage of the population refuses to get vaccinated. And I don't tell you to get vaccinated. I've never told you that. I told you that I'm vaccinated, and why I'm vaccinated. And I tell you what the situation is when people in a country do get vaccinated. OK, what happens to Covid. So the World Health Organization reports that there is a drop of Covid cases worldwide by 10%. OK, in the last week or so, 10%. In the USA, Covid cases fell by 31%. That's a big drop. So you see all these public service announcements, all these athletes now, all of this stuff, the more vaxxed, the lower the cases. And there is no argument about that. If you don't believe that, I can't help you. You shouldn't be watching me. Because that fact is in stone. Covid cases worldwide now more than 231 million, with about 5 million dead. Thank you, China. - Bill O'Reilly 9/29/21
Stop flirting with me Tommy, I don't give a crap about how many cases of the sniffles there are.

vantexan

@DriveInDriveOut
Did they tell you also since the Delta variant became the dominant strain there has been a lot less death than before?

Box Ox

"After implementing first-in-the-nation school masking and staff vaccination measures, California becomes the first state to announce plans to require student vaccinations – adding the COVID-19 vaccine to list of vaccinations required for school, such as the vaccines for measles, mumps, and rubella

Students will be required to be vaccinated for in person learning starting the term following FDA full approval of the vaccine for their grade span (7-12 and K-6)."

rickyb

countries beating the virus are at an all time low, countries almost beating virus at all time high, and countries where its out of control at one of the lowest points in history.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

"After implementing first-in-the-nation school masking and staff vaccination measures, California becomes the first state to announce plans to require student vaccinations – adding the COVID-19 vaccine to list of vaccinations required for school, such as the vaccines for measles, mumps, and rubella

Students will be required to be vaccinated for in person learning starting the term following FDA full approval of the vaccine for their grade span (7-12 and K-6)."
With boosters at the end of each semester!

Poop Head

Judge me.

Say Goodbye to NAC Supplements

N acetyl cysteine (NAC) is an amino acid that is useful to you to make glutathione in your body. The glutathione is a potent liver antioxidant. If you’d like to read my article on Glutathione, CLICK HERE. NAC is more commonly known to support lung concerns, things like phlegm, mucous and airway issues.

The benefits of NAC include:

It makes more of the antioxidant Glutathione, which is important to cleaning up your cells.* It makes better use of your filtration abilities, helping you to clean up poisons and toxins that you inhale or ingest.* It makes men and women break down their hormones in a non-cancerous direction (changing the metabolic pathways in a good way).* It breaks up mucus and thins secretions in case you have issues in your lungs.* This is helpful for people who live with congestion.* NAC is also known for its ability to support healthy DNA.*

In summary, the supplement called NAC is now under fire and if you rely on it, this is your courtesy reminder to purchase it while it’s still available at your local health food store, or at your favorite online vitamin shop. If you’re interested in more of the medical benefits that NAC (N acetyl cysteine) provides, just do a quick search on pubmed and you’ll see thousands of scientific studies. This is a life-saving compound and will stay fresh for several years if you have it on hand.

Thanks, FDA... We have been taking NAC for over 10 years, way b4 COVID...smh
Are you :censored2:ing kidding me!!??!!

Whats next? Vitamin C? Zinc? Magnesium supplements? Maybe theyll ban flintstones vitamins!!

These people are :censored2:ing disgusting.

How can people not see what theyre doing??