Coronavirus

rickyb

Are you :censored2:ing kidding me!!??!!

Whats next? Vitamin C? Zinc? Magnesium supplements? Maybe theyll ban flintstones vitamins!!

These people are :censored2:ing disgusting.

How can people not see what theyre doing??
public citizen has something called best pill worst pills and you can check out their reviews of drugs

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Next theyre gonna start banning vegetables

No, they are turning them into vaccine delivery systems.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Are you :censored2:ing kidding me!!??!!

Whats next? Vitamin C? Zinc? Magnesium supplements? Maybe theyll ban flintstones vitamins!!

These people are :censored2:ing disgusting.

How can people not see what theyre doing??
These people are not here to get people well. They are here to keep you sick and make money. People are so blind that they don’t see that medicine leads to more medicine. Once someone gets on the medicine train they just keep getting more and more prescriptions. Take a look at most older people. They are on a handful of pills which started with one. Medicine doesn’t make you well it makes you a customer. Vitamins and supplements does not cause you to have to take more supplements because of a side effect you got from them yet most medicine will if taken for a period of time.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
These people are not here to get people well. They are here to keep you sick and make money. People are so blind that they don’t see that medicine leads to more medicine. Once someone gets on the medicine train they just keep getting more and more prescriptions. Take a look at most older people. They are on a handful of pills which started with one. Medicine doesn’t make you well it makes you a customer. Vitamins and supplements does not cause you to have to take more supplements because of a side effect you got from them yet most medicine will if taken for a period of time.
Huge money to be made. Vast sums.

rickyb

some medicine works you know.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
some medicine works you know.
“Some” wow that says a lot. They work at what? If they worked at curing people then they wouldn’t be on handfuls for the rest of their lives. And “all” medicine is FDA approved so shouldn’t ”all” medicine work. And when a medicine stops some symptoms while then creating another problem so you then have to take another medicine does that count as a “cure” or “working”? But when the goal is to make you a customer, and hopefully for life, by not curing you then the FDA can approve the medicine. If I gave you a cure to save your arm but it would cost your leg did I have a cure? I did for your arm so I could brag about how great my cure was and then you could just find another way to deal with your leg but I told the truth about my cure.
These new “vaccines“ are exactly what Pharma wants. They will not cure or even fully protect you but people will line up to take them again and again for the rest of their lives without thinking twice about it or looking into another cure because they have been conditioned that Big Pharma is the only answer.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
“Some” wow that says a lot. They work at what? If they worked at curing people then they wouldn’t be on handfuls for the rest of their lives. And “all” medicine is FDA approved so shouldn’t ”all” medicine work. And when a medicine stops some symptoms while then creating another problem so you then have to take another medicine does that count as a “cure” or “working”? But when the goal is to make you a customer, and hopefully for life, by not curing you then the FDA can approve the medicine. If I gave you a cure to save your arm but it would cost your leg did I have a cure? Yes I did for your arm so I could brag about how great my cure was and then you could just find another way to deal with your leg but I told the truth about my cure.
These new “vaccines“ are exactly what Pharma wants. They will not cure or even protect you but people will line up to take them again and again for the rest of their lives without thinking twice about it or looking into another cure because they have been conditioned that Big Pharma is the only answer.
There is no money in cures

Poop Head

Judge me.
Exactly.

People have been conditioned to treat symptoms, not fix the problem.