Coronavirus

floridays

Funny thing with your funny @MAKAVELI ,
I bet you don't even have a picture of your dad, it's actually not funny, it's sad.

As much as I pick at you, even attack your position I feel for you

not like that and not really, you're old enough to figure it out
just some good music, I see the :poop: you're starvin on

floridays

She knows her dad, she was a daddies girl, at 2:44 you can listen to when she left the panthers.
Beyond what you think you could sell, I was just pimpin the music.
Is it understood the terms bitch, whore, trick, or any other term used to defile women in the music you prefer don't make good music?
Hell, I bet you wished you was a daddies girl, at least you would have known him.
Monthly bleeder or not @MassWineGuy, just a poke

MAKAVELI

Banned
She knows her dad, she was a daddies girl, at 2:44 you can listen to when she left the panthers.
Beyond what you think you could sell, I was just pimpin the music.
Is it understood the terms bitch, whore, trick, or any other term used to defile women in the music you prefer don't make good music?
Hell, I bet you wished you was a daddies girl, at least you would have known him.
Monthly bleeder or not @MassWineGuy, just a poke
Bro you are lost. Go find yourself bruh.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
This doesn't discredit you at all. smh Oh, you were joking..

I thought we were all posting farcical nonsense while trying to pass it off as authoritative information. Did I misread that?

Though, since we don't have long term safety data, what I wrote still has a chance to turn out true. The way things are going, it's looking more and more likely it will be.

floridays

Chaka, good music, don't give a rats ass what she did with the panthers in high school.
Truth is, She knows her dad, picture proves at least she knows him.
We are from the same generation, Burgess Owens included, no granny raisin, not knowin pappy, you know, your life. The :poop: that led to this.
I would hope you you had wished for what we had, all three of us but, no, maybe you did.

Fact is, you keep trickin bitch, lotta blacks passin yur ass up, without government crutches, they piss on your type as well when you get in their billfold.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

COVID-19 Dashboard
by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)
World Sick Map
According to your link:

India, population 1.38 billion, covid cases 33.8 million, 449K deaths, or .03% of their population.
USA, population 329.5 million, covid cases 43.7 million, 702K deaths, or .2% of our population.

The Biden Administration has failed miserably. India is doing a better job of containing covid. And consensus is that India has failed miserably.

vantexan

This reminds me of that scene in "Terminator" where the humans were hiding amongst the wreckage as the killer machines were hovering above. Makes me think every last one of us unvaccinated are about to be hunted down.

Box Ox

This reminds me of that scene in "Terminator" where the humans were hiding amongst the wreckage as the killer machines were hovering above. Makes me think every last one of us unvaccinated are about to be hunted down.

Live PD really needs to start back up so I can watch you guys get chased on Friday and Saturday nights.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
According to your link:

India, population 1.38 billion, covid cases 33.8 million, 449K deaths, or .03% of their population.
USA, population 329.5 million, covid cases 43.7 million, 702K deaths, or .2% of our population.

The Biden Administration has failed miserably. India is doing a better job of containing covid. And consensus is that India has failed miserably.

Widespread ivermectin use has caused a 97% drop in coronavirus cases in Delhi, India. Just five short weeks later, on June 14, 2021, new cases had dropped a staggering 97.1 percent, and the Uttar Pradesh program was hailed as a resounding success.

On August 6, 2021, India’s Ivermectin media blackout ended with MSM reporting. Western media, including MSN, finally acknowledged what was contained in those Uttar Pradesh medicine kits. Among the medicines were Doxycycline and Ivermectin.

Glad this administration is protecting us from that horse dewormer and giving us safe vaccines instead.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Widespread ivermectin use has caused a 97% drop in coronavirus cases in Delhi, India. Just five short weeks later, on June 14, 2021, new cases had dropped a staggering 97.1 percent, and the Uttar Pradesh program was hailed as a resounding success.

On August 6, 2021, India’s Ivermectin media blackout ended with MSM reporting. Western media, including MSN, finally acknowledged what was contained in those Uttar Pradesh medicine kits. Among the medicines were Doxycycline and Ivermectin.

Glad this administration is protecting us from that horse dewormer and giving us safe vaccines instead.
Ivermectin for human use, not the horse stuff our media is so proud to promote.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Would a country that was truly serious about stopping this virus continue to import hundreds of thousands of infected people who have no skills, no English and absolutely no chance of ever supporting themselves or their fatherless offspring without going on the dole?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Would a country that was truly serious about stopping this virus continue to import hundreds of thousands of infected people who have no skills, no English and absolutely no chance of ever supporting themselves or their fatherless offspring without going on the dole?
Dr. Anthony Fauci slammed a belief popular among Republicans and the unvaccinated that immigrants are to blame for the U.S.’s Covid-19 transmission!

See it’s not the unvaccinated illegals it’s the unvaccinated American citizens that is the problem! Follow the science Baba gounj.