Coronavirus

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Glenn Greenwald on Substack:

Independent, unencumbered analysis and investigated reporting, captive to no dogma or faction.

Others rather be fed a manipulated diet of BS from the likes of mainstream media such as CNN and then go Tweet about it. LMAO!

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Lets go get the info right from the World Health Organization. On the site you can open each category by clicking on the bullet point and it opens to more sub categories. The reactions go on and on.

B3E30330-8688-45F8-B2A9-15B1B33749B5.jpeg
8B30DA27-F7AB-43E3-96B1-2F92A149E415.jpeg

wilberforce15

Journalism class is now in session:
SUBSTACK is not a valid source to present “factual information” from. There is no fact checking process. There is no standard of truth to adhere to.
It’s a place where ANY Joe Schmo decent writer can submit content and monetize his/her BELIEFS.
@zubenelgenubi does not “trust” any information the mainstream media gives him….. yet he trusts quacks on SUBSTACK whom HE PAYS.
SUBSTACK isn't the source.

Ignoramus.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
The source is the person or entity that created the content, not the publisher or host.

I don't expect you to get it six months from now either.
You are deeply confused. I mean I’m not surprised, there’s little doubt in my mind that you are old and lack a fundamental understanding of citing sources on the web. You think you can just read something from anywhere and it becomes “evidence” simply because the theory exists. You fail to hold SUBSTACK responsible for the content they link their name to.
Imagine paying to get spoon fed biased articles, spoon feeding you specific agendas

wilberforce15

You are deeply confused. I mean I’m not surprised, there’s little doubt in my mind that you are old and lack a fundamental understanding of citing sources on the web. You think you can just read something from anywhere and it becomes “evidence” simply because the theory exists. You fail to hold SUBSTACK responsible for the content they link their name to.
Imagine paying to get spoon fed biased articles, spoon feeding you specific agendas
So attack the source, then.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Don't know. If I had to guess, the actual deaths could be accurate but whether they're all Covid is highly suspect...

Whose count are you referring to? The CDC's report of all cause deaths last year is almost the exact amount of deaths they claim are due to covid higher than an independent stats company claims the all cause death count was. I have seen nothing to explain this discrepancy. If the independent numbers are correct, it's possible the CDC is double counting the supposed covid deaths. While at the same time the CDC has openly admitted that as of summer time 2020, 94% of covid deaths had comorbidities, and they are asking the FDA to revoke emergency use authorization for both the rapid antigen tests and the PCR tests, due to up to 90% false positive rates. On the low end you have 6% of deaths caused by nothing but covid, confirmed with tests that are up to 90% false positive, bringing the lowest possible number to less than 1% of the total claimed covid deaths. A court in Lisbon came to that conclusion for their country's covid death count, only 1% of the claimed deaths were actually caused by covid. Now, having that as a starting point, you think it's creative to say that the vaccine may end up killing more people than the virus. The trick is, we will never know for sure, but It's not that much of a stretch to make that claim.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1950:
A virus that attacks the lungs is spreading.
Here is a vaccine that is 95% effective.
When can I get the shot?

2020:
The Commies are coming!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
1950:
When can I get the shot?

2020:
The Commies are coming!
Researchers began working on a polio vaccine in the 1930s, but early attempts were unsuccessful. An effective vaccine didn't come around until 1953, when Jonas Salk introduced his inactivated polio vaccine (IPV).Jun 1, 2020

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Researchers began working on a polio vaccine in the 1930s, but early attempts were unsuccessful. An effective vaccine didn't come around until 1953, when Jonas Salk introduced his inactivated polio vaccine (IPV).Jun 1, 2020
Thinking there was a couple of decades of research that paved the way for the death juice that 200 million people have taken.