Coronavirus

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Dr. Anthony Fauci slammed a belief popular among Republicans and the unvaccinated that immigrants are to blame for the U.S.’s Covid-19 transmission!

See it’s not the unvaccinated illegals it’s the unvaccinated American citizens! Follow the science Baba gounj.
I disgusting with myself! How could I have been so blind?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
EE180D4F-0E17-41F8-97DF-A1EDBBCD8912.jpeg

Darmark7

There It Is – Study Finds Predominance of Antibody-Resistant SARS-CoV-2 Variants in Vaccine Breakthrough Cases in San Francisco Bay Area

October 3, 2021
What this study finds is exactly what vaccine developer Geert Vanden Bossche (Belgium) has been predicting. The predominance of antibody-resistant SARS-CoV-2 variants in vaccine breakthrough cases from the San Francisco Bay Area, California.
The California study finds that vaccinated individuals are more susceptible to COVID variant infections than unvaccinated. Geer Vanden Bossche has been warning that vaccine antibodies would suppress natural antibody responses. The vaccine antibodies take control of the immune system and defend only against a targeted virus.
Among vaccinated individuals, a COVID variant virus is not recognized by the specialized antibodies provided by the vaccine, and the natural antibodies have been programmed to stand down.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

"It is now well established that COVID-19 vaccines cause myocarditis and an array of related cardiac problems. In the six month Pfizer report, cardiac mortality skewed substantially toward the vaccine arm. In the Li paper, we see profound impacts to the hearts of rats that had either dose of mRNA vaccine injected into the bloodstream. Occam's razor pushes us toward a presumption that mRNA vaccine in the blood results in cardiac damage (and perhaps other issues such as clotting)."

Darmark7

But we have people on here that will point out this information is from Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) and that is not a reliable source even though up until this “special“ virus it was never questioned and the government and doctors always relied on VAERS.

“1976 SWINE FLU PROGRAM IS HALTED IN 9 STATES AS 3 DIE AFTER SHOTS.”​

The Government and doctors always trusted VAERS and even said it was under counted because most don‘t take the time to report. But I guess we have people here that believe we have 500,000 doctors and civilians that lie or maybe they even think it’s that bad orange man that has mad 500,000 fake and false accounts to lie to us yet once again!

Last edited:

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I thought we were all posting farcical nonsense while trying to pass it off as authoritative information. Did I misread that?

"It is now well established that COVID-19 vaccines cause myocarditis and an array of related cardiac problems. In the six month Pfizer report, cardiac mortality skewed substantially toward the vaccine arm. In the Li paper, we see profound impacts to the hearts of rats that had either dose of mRNA vaccine injected into the bloodstream. Occam's razor pushes us toward a presumption that mRNA vaccine in the blood results in cardiac damage (and perhaps other issues such as clotting)."
Welp. That settles it then.
SUBSTACK says so 😂😂😂😂

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You still haven't figured out what a source is after all this time.
Journalism class is now in session:
SUBSTACK is not a valid source to present “factual information” from. There is no fact checking process. There is no standard of truth to adhere to.
It’s a place where ANY Joe Schmo decent writer can submit content and monetize his/her BELIEFS.
@zubenelgenubi does not “trust” any information the mainstream media gives him….. yet he trusts quacks on SUBSTACK whom HE PAYS.

Last edited: