Coronavirus

PT Car Washer

The first thing you do when handed a gun is check the chamber. Period. No exceptions. 100% liability if you don't.
These are actors we are talking about. The prop master inspects, loads, and hands the weapon to the actor when the scene calls for it. Otherwise the weapon is in his possession. Other actors have reported that weapon safety is so strict as to being ridiculous.

wilberforce15

These are actors we are talking about. The prop master inspects, loads, and hands the weapon to the actor when the scene calls for it. Otherwise the weapon is in his possession. Other actors have reported that weapon safety is so strict as to being ridiculous.
Doesn't matter. Any person in possession of a gun is 100% responsible for what comes out of the barrel. That is the first lesson in gun safety and it is said about 1000 times before lesson two starts.

No exceptions. In the military, this rule is sometimes waived for various reasons, and I got reamed a few times for checking the chamber. I didn't care if the president or the head of the joint chiefs handed me a weapon. I'm checking the chamber

Zero exceptions.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Doesn't matter. Any person in possession of a gun is 100% responsible for what comes out of the barrel. That is the first lesson in gun safety and it is said about 1000 times before lesson two starts.

No exceptions. In the military, this rule is sometimes waived for various reasons, and I got reamed a few times for checking the chamber. I didn't care if the president or the head of the joint chiefs handed me a weapon. I'm checking the chamber

Zero exceptions.

I can't blame an vacuous lefty for not knowing gun safety rules. Hollywood probably should cast people accordingly.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
And if it is?
Same old stuff.
What. Who. Where. Conditions. More variables. Took the vax. Didn’t take the vax.
That guy is a liar. That guy is qualified. That guy isn’t. They used a different kill juice. Money was needed there. Tried to hide it. Didn’t try to hide it, but fudged the numbers. Media lies. Fake, no wait. Blah Blah Blah

vantexan

Same old stuff.
What. Who. Where. Conditions. More variables. Took the vax. Didn’t take the vax.
That guy is a liar. That guy is qualified. That guy isn’t. They used a different kill juice. Money was needed there. Tried to hide it. Didn’t try to hide it, but fudged the numbers. Media lies. Fake, no wait. Blah Blah Blah
But the fact is for the last 20 weeks non-covid deaths have been significantly higher than their five year average. In Scotland deaths are 7200 above normal and only 1200 are covid deaths. Will be interesting, and scary, if that trend continues.

rod

Retired 22 years

Zero exceptions.
Baldwin probably wouldn't know the difference between a blank round and a live round even if he would have checked the gun when he got it. Most Hollywood types are gun "stupid".

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Baldwin has had a lot of karma slap him in the :censored2: in his lifetime. He is one angry and out of control person.
FCTykOfWUAYPEqP.jpeg

PT Car Washer

Baldwin probably wouldn't know the difference between a blank round and a live round even if he would have checked the gun when he got it. Most Hollywood types are gun "stupid".
It looks like a 6 shooter so unless he unloaded every round and examined each one, how would he know. It is the prop masters responsibility to ensure the safety of prop guns. Do they know yet if it was a live round that killed the young lady and wounded another or some kind of freak malfunction?