Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It looks like a 6 shooter so unless he unloaded every round and examined each one, how would he know. It is the prop masters responsibility to ensure the safety of prop guns. Do they know yet if it was a live round that killed the young lady and wounded another or some kind of freak malfunction?

It was a squib load. They didn't clear the barrel, the blank fired the projectile stuck in the barrel.

rod

Retired 22 years
They use live rounds for some scenes that call for it.
I've been trying to think of a movie shot that would require a live round. I can't think of anything that couldn't be filmed using computer graphics or a pellet gun or small charges like they use for machine gun bursts.

Last edited:

wilberforce15

Baldwin probably wouldn't know the difference between a blank round and a live round even if he would have checked the gun when he got it. Most Hollywood types are gun "stupid".
And yet, he's still 100% responsible, whether we expect him to know or not.

It's his job to know whether the gun in his hand is safe.

PT Car Washer

I've been trying to think of a movie shot that would require a live round. I can't think of anything that couldn't be filmed using computer graphics or a pellet gun or small charges like they use for machine gun bursts.
There is no reason why they would have live rounds on a movie set. Hollywood is all make believe.

satellitedriver

Baldwin is past professed anti-"gun" liberal , but makes millions making movies with a "gun" in his hand,
and blames the "professionals" for handing him a loaded weapon.
I have had fire arms in my hand since I was 10yrs old and was taught to always check if the weapon was loaded and treated every weapon as if it was loaded.
Never/ ever point a weapon at something, or person, that you did not want to shoot.
Damned simple logic.
Back to the subject of this thread.
Coronavirus.
In December 2019 we traveled to Ireland for a wedding.
Came home and my wife and I came down with Corona in January, before it was know to be in the USA, but later found out by testing it was already here in the US in 5 states.
We got over it after several tough weeks.
Fast forward, we both got our two vaccinations in spring of 2021.
4 weeks ago, we both came down with the "Delta" variant.
Felt like :censored2:e and still feeling the effects today.
The truth is out there, but I don't know if we are being told it.

vantexan

Then how do live rounds end up on a set, let alone in a gun used on set?
Geraldo Rivera said tonight that in a gun that shoots blanks after being discharged there is sometimes a metal remnant left in the gun. If the gun isn't properly checked and another blank is discharged it can force that metal remnant through like a bullet. Said that's what killed Brandon Lee. It was reported a bunch of the crew walked off the set earlier in a labor dispute so could be that the guy in charge of checking the gun wasn't there.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
If crew members walked off the set then there was disgruntled people. We have disgruntled people and then an accidental shooting. What a coincidence.🤔 As I’ve stated before I question everything.