Coronavirus

wilberforce15

FER5Dd4WQAAnzyI
Your hippie commie overlords count me as vaccinated

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There are a lot of things not a proven fact about ivermectin except it's great for parasites.
You have anything besides the statement or
did you make this assumption because it goes against what you've been preaching?
You posted a lie.
I'm not saying you did it on purpose.
I was simply correcting your mistake.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I copied and pasted the post directly from the article.
So you have nothing to back that it's an assumption?
It's in the article you posted buddy. You're just not capable of recognizing their failed logic.

It says ivermectin is a protease inhibitor.
It says Pfizer's new drug is a protease inhibitor.

It says in order for both of those protease inhibitors to be effective, too high of a dosage is required, because absorbtion is inadequate.

It goes on to say that Pfizer's protease inhibitor works because they combined it with one of their other drugs that helps it reach cells for absorbtion.

But they fail to mention the fact that the doctors prescribing ivermectin are also prescribing it in combination with another drug, quercetin, which is an iophonore that helps it be absorbed by cells.

They are using incomplete logic.
It's all in there buddy.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It's in the article you posted buddy. You're just not capable of recognizing their failed logic.

It says ivermectin is a protease inhibitor.
It says Pfizer's new drug is a protease inhibitor.

It says in order for both of those protease inhibitors to be effective, too high of a dosage is required, because absorbtion is inadequate.

It goes on to say that Pfizer's protease inhibitor works because they combined it with one of their other drugs that helps it reach cells for absorbtion.

But they fail to mention the fact that the doctors prescribing ivermectin are also prescribing it in combination with another drug, quercetin, which is an iophonore that helps it be absorbed by cells.

They are using incomplete logic.
It's all in there buddy.
I seen it, pal. Interesting.The logic tough, is as complete as the studies will allow. That's different from failed.
The few doctors that are prescribing ivermectin are doing it based on studies that have yielded little evidence of effectiveness. Some of the studies were halted due to lack of benefit along the way. Others have been retracted.
There is still little or no proof that ivermectin works against COVID-19.
On the other hand....

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I seen it, pal. Interesting.The logic tough, is as complete as the studies will allow. That's different from failed.
The few doctors that are prescribing ivermectin are doing it based on studies that have yielded little evidence of effectiveness. Some of the studies were halted due to lack of benefit along the way. Others have been retracted.
There is still little or no proof that ivermectin works against COVID-19.
On the other hand....
There is actual real world evidence it worked in India.

Why are you even so obsessed with this?