Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So you did not read the article that was referenced.
I didn't read the substack post that was referenced in the tweet screenshot because you didn't link to it.

You didn't read it either, you just repeated what reinforced your narrow worldview because you're increasingly incapable of free thought.

Seek help.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It’s absolutely a fact. Look it up. No vaccine can get emergency if there’s a treatment available.
Now you know. I posted it
I don't see or have read any creditable sources to back what you're saying.
This isn't what I was referring to.
I'm talking about creditable sources for ivermectin.
Maybe, just maybe, the vaccine was issued emergency status because ivermectin was not then and still is not a proven treatment.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Maybe, just maybe, the vaccine was issued emergency status because ivermectin was not then and still is not a proven treatment.
So they say. That’s the whole point. The NIH says that ivermectin taken in a 5 day regimen may reduce the duration of covid.
If you look at Africa, which has a very low vaccination rate, single digit percentage, yet does not have the cases or deaths that Europe has. Why? Well hydroxy chloroquine is in widespread daily use as an anti malaria drug. Coincidence? Early in the pandemic there were doctors who said there was evidence that HC had a prophylactic effect against Covid, but of course the MSM came out screaming against it. Even though the drug is still being used today for it.
And finally, HC has been used to treat Lupus for decades. I know a man whose wife has Lupus and takes HC daily. Her whole family came down with Covid, except her.

vantexan

Why do you think it's referred to as horse dewormer when they know there's human strength ivermectin being used with great success in other countries? They're threatened that a cheap alternative to vaccines might be used and upset the profit apple cart.

BrownFlush

So they say. That’s the whole point. The NIH says that ivermectin taken in a 5 day regimen may reduce the duration of covid.
If you look at Africa, which has a very low vaccination rate, single digit percentage, yet does not have the cases or deaths that Europe has. Why? Well hydroxy chloroquine is in widespread daily use as an anti malaria drug. Coincidence? Early in the pandemic there were doctors who said there was evidence that HC had a prophylactic effect against Covid, but of course the MSM came out screaming against it. Even though the drug is still being used today for it.
And finally, HC has been used to treat Lupus for decades. I know a man whose wife has Lupus and takes HC daily. Her whole family came down with Covid, except her.

Why do you think it's referred to as horse dewormer when they know there's human strength ivermectin being used with great success in other countries? They're threatened that a cheap alternative to vaccines might be used and upset the profit apple cart.
Sorry boys...Just don't buy it. I might tomorrow, but
there is just too much out there that says ivermectin is great for horses but not the answer for Covid.

UnionStrong

there is just too much out there that says ivermectin is great for horses but not the answer for Covid.
Your obviously vaccinated against truth. The fact that the drug companies came out with a $700.00 pill that is similar to ivermectin is also a coincidence I guess. Try other sources of info besides the MSM,

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
They’re still testing applications against different diseases.

The synthesis and development of ivermectin by Merck in the 1970s and 1980s provided a breakthrough treatment against infectious diseases transmitted by parasites. This discovery resulted from an international collaboration that screened hundreds of natural products to identify a promising lead compound. Merck scientists synthesized thousands of analogs of this lead and tested them. The result, ivermectin, offered a highly effective treatment for several parasitic diseases affecting a variety of animals. Following its approval for human use in 1987, Merck established a worldwide program to donate ivermectin as Mectizan® to treat onchocerciasis (river blindness), greatly reducing the prevalence of this debilitating disease. In 2015, Merck scientist William Campbell shared the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for his role in developing ivermectin.

UnionStrong

They’re still testing applications against different diseases.

The synthesis and development of ivermectin by Merck in the 1970s and 1980s provided a breakthrough treatment against infectious diseases transmitted by parasites. This discovery resulted from an international collaboration that screened hundreds of natural products to identify a promising lead compound. Merck scientists synthesized thousands of analogs of this lead and tested them. The result, ivermectin, offered a highly effective treatment for several parasitic diseases affecting a variety of animals. Following its approval for human use in 1987, Merck established a worldwide program to donate ivermectin as Mectizan® to treat onchocerciasis (river blindness), greatly reducing the prevalence of this debilitating disease. In 2015, Merck scientist William Campbell shared the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for his role in developing ivermectin.
Anyone who refers to ivermectin as only a horse deworming medicine is either incredibly stupid or willfully ignorant. Or a propagandist.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Anyone who refers to ivermectin as horse deworming medicine is either incredibly stupid or willfully ignorant. Or a propagandist.
Uh… that’s what it is. Except, I’ve used for my dogs for the last 30 years. To be fair, they’ve all weighed between 100 - 225 lb. I get it at the feed store. It’s a lot cheaper than what the vet wants.

Stupid, willfully ignorant, or a propagandist. I hear ya, man! Lol!

UnionStrong

Uh… that’s what it is. Except, I’ve used for my dogs for the last 30 years. To be fair, they’ve all weighed between 100 - 225 lb. I get it at the feed store. It’s a lot cheaper than what the vet wants.

Yes you are!

UnionStrong

If the shoe fits…and it fits you perfectly

UnionStrong

So there’s no human version of it? 😂