Coronavirus

The Driver

I drive.
Ivermectin dose recommended on NIH. It is abbreviated IVM. READ

From the PDF provided by the NIH that you directed us to:

"Recommendation

• There is insufficient evidence for the COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel (the Panel) to recommend either for or against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19. Results from adequately powered, well-designed, and well-conducted clinical trials are needed to provide more specific, evidence-based guidance on the role of ivermectin in the treatment of COVID-19."

Thanks for sharing this information.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

“The ‘vaccines’ are destroying people’s immune systems – causing an immunodeficiency disorder, similar to AIDS, but vaccine-induced. The correlation is unequivocally clear but corporate media is not reporting it.

“The ‘vaccines’ are destroying people’s immune systems – causing an immunodeficiency disorder, similar to AIDS, but vaccine-induced. The correlation is unequivocally clear but corporate media is not reporting it.
It's not a vaccine it's a shot like the flu shot.
. It's not like polio or smallpox or tetanus or if you get that shot it prevents you from getting a disease.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE

For the love of god, man.
You gotta audit where you’re getting your information. Wake up! STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE INTERNET
I urge you all to take a class on researching information and how to identify BS websites spouting propaganda and getting your clicks at any cost.
I read you guys say all the time “lol don’t believe the mainstream news.”
You know. Actual news sources that are held responsible when they produce false information?
How in gods name can you possibly pass information from a website called “natural news.com” as legitimate information? What have they done to prove their journalistic integrity to you?
Do you require the presence of journalistic integrity when citing sources? Or do you just find a website that says what you want it to say and post it?
I’m here to help

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
For the love of god, man.
You gotta audit where you’re getting your information. Wake up! STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE INTERNET
I urge you all to take a class on researching information and how to identify BS websites spouting propaganda and getting your clicks at any cost.
I read you guys say all the time “lol don’t believe the mainstream news.”
You know. Actual news sources that are held responsible when they produce false information?
How in gods name can you possibly pass information from a website called “natural news.com” as legitimate information? What have they done to prove their journalistic integrity to you?
Do you require the presence of journalistic integrity when citing sources? Or do you just find a website that says what you want it to say and post it?
I’m here to help
Because the MSM is held accountable? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 And you’re a moderate too? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The county health department is requiring that people wear face coverings in indoor settings, including in private homes. The mandate went into effect on Sunday at 11:59 p.m, after the county reported a seven-day average of 72 coronavirus cases per 100,000 people — placing it in the "substantial" transmission category, according to the CDC.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

The county health department is requiring that people wear face coverings in indoor settings, including in private homes. The mandate went into effect on Sunday at 11:59 p.m, after the county reported a seven-day average of 72 coronavirus cases per 100,000 people — placing it in the "substantial" transmission category, according to the CDC.
How stupid