Coronavirus

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I agree with him, people who call it a horse dewormer as some stupid attempt at winning an argument, are willfully ignorant sheep.

It's really silly stuff, and I still don't know why you're so obsessed with this.
It is horse dewormer.
Not trying to win any argument.
But, I would like see some credible studies that reveal ivermectin as an effective treatment for covid instead of India, my cousins Bubba's fiancé got better after 3 days of taking it, and so we can believe the vax got emergency status because they couldn't make any money if we all knew the secret wonder of ivermectin, plus a hundred other gems about ivermectin that also proves the US and China are in it together to produce the kill juice for the masses.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It is horse dewormer.
Not trying to win any argument.
But, I would like see some credible studies that reveal ivermectin as an effective treatment for covid instead of India, my cousins Bubba's fiancé got better after 3 days of taking it, and so we can believe the vax got emergency status because they couldn't make any money if we all knew the secret wonder of ivermectin, plus a hundred other gems about ivermectin that also proves the US and China are in it together to produce the kill juice for the masses.
More deranged ranting.
Have a Snickers bar Tommy.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Why?
Pfizer just released a drug that does the exact same thing as ivermectin. Our insurance will cover it buddy. I don't know why you're so obsessed with this at this point.
Good point. Ok.
031719-10-White-Supremacy-Racism-OK-Symbol.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So it kills worms like Ivermectin?
You've got worms?
Listen homie, I know you FedEx ground slaves don't have good insurance.

But you're gonna have to trim your marijuana budget this month and pony up for a doctor's visit.

That's the only way you're gonna find out how to get rid of whatever venereal disease you picked up from grinder meet ups.

upsgrunt

When you have a headache, I bet you take something derived from mold, and I can give you evidence of that. What's the difference what something evolves from if it works to solve a problem?