Coronavirus

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
You can't make this up. Lol, this is all kinds of jacked up..

The First Case of the Omicron Variant in the US is Confirmed …in a Fully-Vaccinated Person

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Revealed: Triple-vaccinated Israeli doctor who believes he caught Omicron Covid variant in London at conference attended by 1,250 people on 23 November - just as new strain was discovered in Africa​

• Elad Maor, 45, travelled to London on November 19 for three-day convention at ExCeL London in east London
  • Father-of-three tested positive for the variant four days later, on November 27, and suffered mild symptoms
  • He appears to be certain that he picked up variant at meeting, saying: 'I got the Omicron in London, for sure'

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
As many as are necessary to keep the money flowing.

They can put money right into the pharma pockets for nothing if they wanted. All it would take is some deflective talking points repeated by all the corporate media for enough people to believe it's not happening, or if it is, then it's totally cool. No, I don't think this is just about money.

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Second US case of Omicron is detected: Fully vaccinated Minnesota man who recently returned from anime convention in NYC fell ill on November 22​

• A Minnesota resident was discovered by the state department of health to be infected with the Omicron Covid variant
  • The man had recently attended Anime NYC in Manhattan from November 19 to 21, then tested positive for Covid back in Minnesota the next day
  • He is fully vaccinated, and experience mild symptoms have since resolved

rod

Retired 23 years

Second US case of Omicron is detected: Fully vaccinated Minnesota man who recently returned from anime convention in NYC fell ill on November 22​

• A Minnesota resident was discovered by the state department of health to be infected with the Omicron Covid variant
  • The man had recently attended Anime NYC in Manhattan from November 19 to 21, then tested positive for Covid back in Minnesota the next day
  • He is fully vaccinated, and experience mild symptoms have since resolved
Yeah Mn.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
9,000 Marines did not meet the vaccine deadline that was November 29th. 9,000 Marines say we're not getting vaxxed. The Pentagon has said that if you don't get vaxxed by November 29th, you're out. I guess they give a general discharge.
But, the haven't done it and they haven't said anything. It's pretty big.
Patriotic Marines to get a general discharge because they think they won't get vaxxed?
The Pentagon's afraid, they don't know what to do. 9,000 Marines.