Coronavirus

9,000 Marines did not meet the vaccine deadline that was November 29th. 9,000 Marines say we're not getting vaxxed. The Pentagon has said that if you don't get vaxxed by November 29th, you're out. I guess they give a general discharge.
But, the haven't done it and they haven't said anything. It's pretty big.
Patriotic Marines to get a general discharge because they think they won't get vaxxed?
The Pentagon's afraid, they don't know what to do. 9,000 Marines.
Out of over 200,000 active duty and reserve. I think the country is still well protected.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• People with atopic diseases - such as eczema - as well as hay fever or rhinitis had a 23% lower risk of Covid
  • Asthma sufferers had a 38% lower risk of Covid infection even when using steroid inhalers
  • Patients who were older, male or had other underlying conditions were not at an increased risk of infection

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

• People with atopic diseases - such as eczema - as well as hay fever or rhinitis had a 23% lower risk of Covid
  • Asthma sufferers had a 38% lower risk of Covid infection even when using steroid inhalers
  • Patients who were older, male or had other underlying conditions were not at an increased risk of infection
Wtf

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Yeah, this makes sense.
People with lung problems are at lower risk doing battle with a virus that attacks the lungs.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Since there is no direct airline flights between SF and South Africa why hasn't the infected person's ( in SF ) travel itinerary been released?
He/she must have stopped somewhere to change planes.
How long did they have to spend in another airport/city before continuing their travel ?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

American Heart Association issues warning on mRNA vaccines​