Coronavirus

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I can’t wait to hear the responses on this from “the pushers” and the FJB “defenders”
You know I've smoked a lot of grass
I've took the vax with a thrill
But, I've never touched nothin'
Ahhhh, that my arteries would kill

Goooood Damnnnnn the Pusherman

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I can’t wait to hear the responses on this from “the pushers” and the FJB “defenders”
Two different animals.
I defend the vax.
I defend choice not push. And I am a FJB supporter.

Tomorrow there will be something written that will blow these articles out of the water ...Then, the next day, articles that blow the counter argument out of the water...then..
No one in either camp is going to say, "STOP! Here is the factual, all inclusive answer and truth!" Then after that, the whole world will join in united agreement about the finding.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Two different animals.
I defend the vax.
I defend choice not push. And I am a FJB supporter.

Tomorrow there will be something written that will blow these articles out of the water ...Then, the next day, articles that blow the counter argument out of the water...then..
No one in either camp is going to say, "STOP! Here is the factual, all inclusive answer and truth!" Then after that, the whole world will join in united agreement about the finding.
Can’t convince leftists

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
37339_1dtyo9bjytjwb6b.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
First case reported in MA.

The individual is a female in her 20s and a resident of Middlesex County who traveled out of state.
She is fully vaccinated, has experienced mild disease, and did not require hospitalization, officials said.

Poop Head

Judge me.
First case reported in MA.

The individual is a female in her 20s and a resident of Middlesex County who traveled out of state.
She is fully vaccinated, has experienced mild disease, and did not require hospitalization, officials said.
Just imagine how bad it would be if she wasn't vaccinated.