Coronavirus

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You might think you're being funny, but you literally just got on here pushing lies that support your narrative.

Sad thing is, I don't even think you realize you did it.
I know I'm funny.
Yeah, that CDC. Can't trust 'em. They're in with China, don't ya know.
The sad thing is, you don't know how much your inability shows. Watching you spew the same thing over and over.
Sad.

Last edited:

Non sequitur

Study the study for cheap insurance.

rickyb

Dr Greg Kelly

@drgregkelly

·
8h

“I walked blindfolded across a highway and didn’t get hit by a car therefore it was a good idea” Such poor understanding of survivorship bias should ideally exclude one from being, for example, an economics editor? #COVID19
Quote Tweet

pdHurAFL_mini.jpeg

Christopher Brereton

@chrisbrereton
· 13h
700k Americans unavailable to comment

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Dr Greg Kelly
@drgregkelly
·
8h

“I walked blindfolded across a highway and didn’t get hit by a car therefore it was a good idea” Such poor understanding of survivorship bias should ideally exclude one from being, for example, an economics editor? #COVID19
Quote Tweet

pdHurAFL_mini.jpeg

Christopher Brereton

@chrisbrereton
· 13h
700k Americans unavailable to comment

Lol. I took the shot and it was no big deal. I wore a mask and I didn't get covid.

Dr. Kelly is ignoring the fact that people have been getting colds and flus since the dawn of humanity. It's not that it's no big deal, it's inevitable, and sometimes people die and almost always they survive. Crossing a highway blindfolded does not exactly carry the same risk profile. But as long as he thinks he's being profound, that's all that matters, I guess.