Coronavirus

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Manchin kills Biden's private vaccine mandate: Senator and fellow Democrat Jon Tester join 50 Republicans to vote down plan that would force COVID shot on 31 million​

• Wednesday's vote overturned Biden's mandate ordering businesses with 100 workers or more to demand vaccination from workers by Jan 4
  • Workers who refused were to be subjected to regular COVID testing
  • The 52-48 vote sends the legislation to the Democratic-led House of Representatives, where it faces strong headwinds
  • Manchin and Tester argued on Wednesday that the consequences of implementing the mandate would be largely felt on the country's economy
  • The chamber's top Republican, Mitch McConnell, branded the Biden mandate as an 'illegal' and 'absurd' government effort to micromanage the lives of citizens

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
987161_le4vgc3xajb6cww.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy

EXCLUSIVE: Omicron has now been sequenced in HALF of U.S. states as expert issues grave warning that 32,000 Americans 'who think they'll be alive to celebrate Christmas and New Years' will be DEAD by year's end​

• The Omicron COVID-19 variant has now been sequenced in 25 U.S. states, with Arizona, Iowa, Michigan and Virginia joining the list on Thursday and Friday
  • While early reports show cases of the variant are fairly minor, one expert warns that another 32,000 people may die of Covid from now until the end of the year
  • The U.S. is averaging around 120,000 new cases per day - up 30% over the last two weeks - and 1,300 deaths per day - up 20%

I know this does not apply to me.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

334899_jch9yfq6gmlblqe.png

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Okay, how many of you serious proCovid vaxxers are requiring vaccinations for all visitors to your home this Christmas?
My aunt's nephew recently got married. Apparently he and the bride required it for all guests to attend, even going as far as wanting everyone to send in a copy of their vaccine card in advance so they could be checked in at the door. This covid hysteria is decaying people's brains.

Needless to say my aunt didn't go. And all her family does apparently is nag her about not getting the vaccine so I don't think she even saw them for Thanksgiving.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My aunt's nephew recently got married. Apparently he and the bride required it for all guests to attend, even going as far as wanting everyone to send in a copy of their vaccine card in advance so they could be checked in at the door. This covid hysteria is decaying people's brains.

Needless to say my aunt didn't go. And all her family does apparently is nag her about not getting the vaccine so I don't think she even saw them for Thanksgiving.
The worst part is it’s especially decaying the brains of the children. They’re defenseless against the onslaught.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

The people who are "comfortable" wearing masks have actually just acclimated to a 5-20% decreased blood oxygen level. Long term diminished blood oxygen levels causes permanent brain damage.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The people who are "comfortable" wearing masks have actually just acclimated to a 5-20% decreased blood oxygen level. Long term diminished blood oxygen levels causes permanent brain damage.
Saw a guy today, one of the only ones wearing a mask, and on the back of his hoodie was a design with the phrase "Break the rules".

newfie

My Mother in law got some rare form of cancer that killed her this week. We've dont a lot of genealogy research on the family going back generations and no one on that side ever died of cancer. no guarantee's but it makes you wonder about the vaccine that she took 6 months ago.