Coronavirus

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You may want to change your mind. Each new shot comes with a happy meal and a free Barbie doll
__souryuu_asuka_langley_ikari_shinji_and_neco_arc_neon_genesis_evangelion_and_3_more_drawn_by_aiu404l__sample-76dd65529ac9ecb62e1a89a828aac92d.jpg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I've practiced thorough handwashing habits and hygiene including coughing/sneezing into my elbow my entire life. You know, stuff that actually works. Not about to have some half-baked :censored2:ing idiots lecture me on wearing a mask and taking an experimental vaccine that doesn't work.
I’ve always been blessed with a strong immune system. From childhood till UPS I was outdoors in all weather, rain, blizzards, you name it. Now I take extra vitamin D, zinc, a multi vitamin and fish oil. I refuse to live in fear. New England wasn’t founded by pu-ssys

Poop Head

Judge me.
I’ve always been blessed with a strong immune system. From childhood till UPS I was outdoors in all weather, rain, blizzards, you name it. Now I take extra vitamin D, zinc, a multi vitamin and fish oil. I refuse to live in fear. New England wasn’t founded by pu-ssys
I basically lick doorknobs all day because i eat with my hands all day while i work. I did have the china flu tho, was just a mild headcold (which is the sickest ive been in many years, aside from ecoli). Didnt affect anything i did. Actually had some of the best workouts in recent memory while i had the vid.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I basically lick doorknobs all day because i eat with my hands all day while i work. I did have the china flu tho, was just a mild headcold (which is the sickest ive been in many years, aside from ecoli). Didnt affect anything i did. Actually had some of the best workouts in recent memory while i had the vid.
Because you built up your immune system over the years. That’s what I expect if I get it. The wimps and fattys are dying.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
For all of 2021, I've felt ill twice.
Ate some bad shrimp last Jan. and for a couple of days this fall. ( ate some honey & got better )
I'm a fatty with several underlining conditions who hasn't worked in 5 years.
I'm still confused why ( according to the leading gov't medical doctors ) I'm still alive.
{ The mask I wear, where required , isn't a real mask. It is a face shield for the sun ( it came with the hat ) }

Besides all the drugs for my conditions, I also take Vitamin D, Cod Liver Oil, Fish Oil and drink Vitaminwater.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

The big package

I've practiced thorough handwashing habits and hygiene including coughing/sneezing into my elbow my entire life. You know, stuff that actually works. Not about to have some half-baked :censored2:ing idiots lecture me on wearing a mask and taking an experimental vaccine that doesn't work.
The problem is that Democrats don't have good hygiene . Actually they don't shower at all !!!