Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Don’t encourage him!!!!
I appreciate @rickyb way more than most other leftists on here. He has a sense of humor, and I think he understands what he believes and why, more so than most. Most other leftists are just parroting mefia talking points, and they don't even realize they are leftists. I can have a real conversation with ricky, and still like him ok even if we disagree.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I appreciate @rickyb way more than most other leftists on here. He has a sense of humor, and I think he understands what he believes and why, more so than most. Most other leftists are just parroting mefia talking points, and they don't even realize they are leftists. I can have a real conversation with ricky, and still like him ok even if we disagree.
I’m afraid I have to agree with you. I respect how he gives it as good as he takes it. I definitely disagree with most of what he posts, but he is not malevolent like most leftists. Good heart……..Don’t tell him I said so.

rickyb

Ive been listening to alot of michael hudson recently check him out

I like talking to u too as long as ur honest

rickyb

Do you support pro-matrix ideals in order to help make things as bad as possible as quickly as possible in order to wake people up? If so, I can actually respect that strategy.
No one has suggested this. youd think things are bad enough already for ppl to wake up. i feel like theres alot of momentum preventing ppl from waking up, it took me years to do anything.

And the other thing is decay could happen slow enough that ppl wont recall history to have the perspective

Poop Head

Judge me.
thank you.

Everyone please read this. This is an accurate representation of how liberals think.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why do you follow that mentally deranged cat lady? You know she is relegated to her pathetic little blog because her entire industry shunned her after her unethical practices, right?

Anyways, her whole post is falsehoods.
I did enjoy this part though:
Screenshot_20211218-105622_Chrome.jpg

LMFAO!