Coronavirus

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Only leftists
It blows my mind how someone who probably never served one day in the military would have the gall to call military, probably almost all of them who are veterans, that they are traitors because they won’t get a shot. Takes some nerve. No one know the situations of those Marines who were kicked out. They might have auto-immune disorders, or pregnant wives, or religious reasons, or one of many possible good reasons to not get the Covid shot. They put their lives on the line for us, for their country. Who is anyone to call them traitors????

It blows my mind how someone who probably never served one day in the military would have the gall to call military, probably almost all of them who are veterans, that they are traitors because they won’t get a shot. Takes some nerve. No one know the situations of those Marines who were kicked out. They might have auto-immune disorders, or pregnant wives, or religious reasons, or one of many possible good reasons to not get the Covid shot. They put their lives on the line for us, for their country. Who is anyone to call them traitors????
Especially since less than 1% of the population decides to join the military

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Not one of those creatures could even get through basic training. Semper Fi!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I've practiced thorough handwashing habits and hygiene including coughing/sneezing into my elbow my entire life. You know, stuff that actually works. Not about to have some half-baked :censored2:ing idiots lecture me on wearing a mask and taking an experimental vaccine that doesn't work.