Coronavirus

rickyb

Usa has been slightly less greedy than eu but bad nevertheless

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Joe Rogan has done some of the best reporting on the topic.
Yes, it was taken down because anything that doesn't support getting the vaccine NO MATTER WHAT...Or hints at other possible solutions is not accepted.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
The only thing blistered was Malone's ass.
He has had covid twice. He was vaccinated twice. He created the RNA technology that gave birth to getting these vaccines out there, and he is pointing out that they have some problems/side effects. Especially, he believes that children should not get them.

Now, if I were a money hungry blistered ass would I be selling my own creation down the road? Simply putting forth facts about what the vaccine is and what its side effects can do is the decent thing to do.

The real money is trying to erase him.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He has had covid twice. He was vaccinated twice. He created the RNA technology that gave birth to getting these vaccines out there, and he is pointing out that they have some problems/side effects. Especially, he believes that children should not get them.

Now, if I were a money hungry blistered ass would I be selling my own creation down the road? Simply putting forth facts about what the vaccine is and what its side effects can do is the decent thing to do.

Rules for radicals, isolate and ridicule. The truth is a dangerous thing to liars.

Box Ox

Makes me like Spotify better as well. I’m more likely to go through them to listen to podcasts now than I am the apple app.

Yeah. I like how their CEO now has the nuts to basically tell crybaby Spotify employees to eat :censored2: if they have problems with particular episodes.

"Spotify employees were at the heart of some of the content policing of Rogan’s podcast. They expressed concerns about material they felt was anti-transgender or spreading misinformation about the coronavirus vaccine. But Spotify’s most recent earnings report revealed that Rogan’s podcast performed “above expectations,” a result that may have encouraged Ek and Spotify to stop removing episodes or blocking guests."

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah. I like how their CEO now has the nuts to basically tell his crybaby employees to eat :censored2: if they have problems with particular episodes.

"Spotify employees were at the heart of some of the content policing of Rogan’s podcast. They expressed concerns about material they felt was anti-transgender or spreading misinformation about the coronavirus vaccine. But Spotify’s most recent earnings report revealed that Rogan’s podcast performed “above expectations,” a result that may have encouraged Ek and Spotify to stop removing episodes or blocking guests."
Anti-transgender and spreading misinformation about coronavirus is the only media I trust these days.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

I heard the children part. I agree.
I don't think he was the sole "creator"of the tech. It cannot be one person. There is no use in being hungry for the money, he missed that part. That's why what you are calling a "decent thing to do", I see a hit dog magnifying side effects that every vax (the one he took, genius) has, so as to instill fear and doubt. But more than that, more blow about money and control, people dying because of power, etc.

El Correcto

god is dead
Terrible logic
People get labeled anti-trans for saying maybe we shouldn’t be giving prepubescent children hormone therapy drugs before they hit puberty so they can be their true gender.
People discussing the corporations behind this boondoggle of a “vaccine”(changed the definition lol) and discussing the results of what WE PAID FOR is censored. It truly is a leftist hellscape in these bubbles of insanity we call blue states.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Anti-transgender and spreading misinformation about coronavirus is the only media I trust these days.
Check out Tommy's Podcast. Super legit guests, and hes not afraid to get into the weeds. Was banned from youtube a while ago, so you know its good.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

People might mistakenly think the COVID-19 vaccines will completely block infection, but the shots are mainly designed to prevent severe illness, says Louis Mansky, a virus researcher at the University of Minnesota.

Why not tell people this instead of pretending it will stop everything? This is what happens when you choose not to cooperate with the opposing party in order to win an election like the Dems did. The result, fear, mistrust, woke canceling, and no discussion of possible helpful therapeutics.

Last edited: